Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(r) and Rockwell Software(r) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence, and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
As a Software Engineer focused on DevOps for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software and applications for the cloud, known for its innovation and usability. As a DevOps engineer, you will work as part of a development team to balance various aspects of a project, so that we can build, test and deploy software rapidly and productively. You will play an active role in all the stages of the development lifecycle and support your team throughout the process. You will also help ensure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards.
This position will require you to collaborate with multiple, global, cross-functional teams. When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage and learn from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty and respect. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities. This role reports to the Software Engineering Manager and is located in Colombia.
What you will do:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management systems.
- Test implemented designs.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Builds relationships and interacts with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Actively seeks knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and software testing fields.
- Thinks outside the box and is willing to research and explore new avenues to overcome obstacles by utilizing the latest technologies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a software product development environment
- Software development on Cloud and Mobile platforms
- Experience with cloud services like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with software infrastructure management including Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Experience deploying dev-ops software practices
- Knowledge of software test methodologies and automated test tools
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, and operations.
- Software development on both Windows and Linux
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Good interpersonal and English communication (verbal and written)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description This position can be based in any country in LATAM and will work remotely Role Name: DA and I Data Engineer, Master Data Management : Data Analytics and Insights Reports to (role): [...]
About UsGorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the worlds leading software:driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Goril [...]
- Buscamos un líder en la creación de soluciones para facilitar el proceso de despliegue continuo y gestión de la configuración siguiendo las prácticas de seguridad establecidas por la compañía [...]
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with a solid understanding of DevOps concepts, knowledge of Azure and understanding of YAML to join our team. The customer is a global l [...]