TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
The Business Analyst is responsible for
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current product set in relation to the business objectives
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering draft change/system feature documentation with comprehensive requirements and impact assessment
- Liaising with the Technical teams on identified requirements and potential solutions to product change requests
- Developing end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
Reporting to the Digital Product Management Lead, the BA needs to work closely with the wider team of DBPMs and key stakeholders (Local teams, business leads and technical delivery teams) to convey the requirements of the system features and changes.
BA’s will need to possess a clear understanding of our clients, value propositions and digital opportunities for their relevant service, and the technology context and strategy required to differentiate those products in the marketplace.
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- An understanding of what makes a successful client user experience, and how multiple data sources can be woven into value-add insights for clients.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a technical Product Delivery role
- Aptitude for understanding, digesting and analysing complex systems integration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Data analytics background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into creative and engaging output preferred
- Good working knowledge of business intelligence/reporting and Analytics tools
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
- Software that the candidates should know how to use – MS Office, Visio, Project, Wireframing Tools, DevOps or Jira
- Team-player who can work with a wide range of colleagues across a global delivery structure
- Degree level (Business Studies, Business Administration, Computer Science or a similar field
- Business Studies, Business Administration, Computer Science or a similar field
- Level of English – advanced or fluent
Occasional travel required which may be International
- Eliciting and documenting requirements
Interacting with internal teams and technical partners with the intention of understanding and documenting the requirements. liaising with the technical team to support development of the product features required.
Ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are captured throughout the process.
- Defining risk factors
One of the business analyst’s key responsibilities is identifying risks. The analyst supports business projects by identifying and finding solutions to any risks that crop up. Project risks are any unforeseen problems that may delay the completion of a project while business risks are those that may negatively influence the business.
- Supporting the user acceptance testing process
Ensure that the technical team successfully develop the right application. The analyst does this by supporting the testing process and making sure that the implementation meets the needs of customers. This is done with the aim of ensuring that the implementation fulfils the project’s intended benefits.
- Collaborate closely with the product delivery teams
Specifically, with the product owner, Digital Product Managers, and Scrum Master. The product manager is expected to own and manage the backlog of priorities and allocation of work on a day-to-day basis, providing regular feedback on sprint demos and other reviewable features.
- Support, review sessions and provide feedback on the functional deliverables as well as the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for their service.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with product managers to avoid duplication and manage dependencies. Synchronisation and prioritization of work across services is essential to ensure consistency and a unified client experience especially when trade-offs are made.
- Co-ordinate with other stakeholders such as business, data and IT architects to align architecture and capabilities according to agreed goals for non-functional requirements.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description : Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual [...]
About us Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for eve [...]
Business Analyst 1-Ops-21000SHO Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides programs to improve operational [...]
Business Analyst 3-Ops-21000SHU Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides programs to improve operational [...]