Do you want to be a member of a world-class, award-winning marketing and communications team? Are you ready to join and contribute to a firm that is shaping a better world across the globe? If you are passionate about your profession and your colleagues, looking to have a positive impact, and are ready to join a global network of marketing professionals, Arup is the right place for you.
The Marketing Assistant is a hands-on role and actively works with both technical and marketing professionals supporting activities focused on winning work and client engagement.
Responsibilities involved with this position include:
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for submittals, requests for information, qualification packages,
and proposals to help Arup win new project work
- Updating marketing materials
- General market and client research
- Updating and maintaining our client relationship management system and other databases
- Coordination of events and meetings
Our marketing professionals work in a collaborative and energetic environment to support each other and senior staff locally, and across our Americas region, in their ongoing marketing, business development and communication activities. As you help drive quality growth in Bogotá, you will serve as a critical connection between local, regional, and global strategies, collaborating with the 50-person marketing and communications team in Arup's Americas region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong collaboration skills and a proactive attitude, with an ability to work within a team environment and with staff of all levels
- Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of new tasks on a project-by-project basis
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) databases and CRM system
- Two or more years of experience in an administrative or marketing assistant role
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment. Together we help our clients solve their most complex challenges – turning exciting ideas into tangible reality as we strive to find a better way and shape a better world. We do this through a network of 92 offices in 35 countries and the 15,000 professionals we count as colleagues.
Our benefits package is first-rate, with paid time off, a robust healthcare plan, tuition reimbursement, and biannual payout from our global profit share plan. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages accomplished people of any background to produce their best work.
As a firm, we have a strong culture and ethical framework founded on our 73-year history, with a commitment to sustainable and resilient solutions. Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world's most prominent projects across our industry. You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment. We have a robust future working in partnership with both our existing and future clients. Will you join us?
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
*Only fluent English speakers will be considered for this role* *Only CV in English are accepted* We want to hire a remote marketing assistant to help us out with several tasks for clients and our [...]
Arup?s culture provides lenses to the future through its globally-linked, locally-focused, and radically creative vision. We seek those rare individuals who are as bright and visionary as they are bol [...]
#BeMore Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s [...]
Arup’s culture provides lenses to the future through its globally-linked, locally-focused, and radically creative vision. We seek those rare individuals who are as bright and visionary as they are b [...]