Summary of the role:
Are you the next Network Support Engineer we are looking for?
- You will contribute with Firewall technologies (Palo Alto) technical knowledge within the day to day network support.
- You will deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and decommission network devices and solutions based on the TCP/IP environment located in AMADEUS network sites, with a focus on service, quality, efficiency, and cost optimization considering the optimal technology (technology research) and solution.
- You will work closely with the AMADEUS Security Office, Infrastructure Division and other related organizations to define, implement and monitor Internet/Extranet security policies.
- You will provide security consulting and implementation of security concepts and audits for internal and external network customers
In this role you’ll:
- Implement and support AMADEUS network environments in a complex WAN/WLAN/LAN/mobile environment
- Follow and implemented definition of AMADEUS security standards, policies & procedures Project management and control of implementations & support of Internet / Extranet security concepts
- Investigate, debug and solve relevant problems
- Install relevant software as required
- Prepare and present technical presentations to Management
- Act as interface to vendors
- Security technology research as well as integration, validation, and acceptance testing of security technology solutions and the technical recommendation of new architectural concepts, products, solutions, releases, and enhancements
- Provide training/assistance to the Department staff or other Departments/Divisions
- Evaluation and analysis of vendors, auditors, consultants, and providers as well as technical acceptance testing and validations of their solutions.
- Assist in validation of new hardware relevant to their area of expertise.
- Recommend changes to enhance the stability and performance of relevant platforms.
- Assist the user population in resolving any technical issues they may raise.
- Administer and support (2nd Level) large-scale, 24/7 network system. 24/7 is achieved by both in-office and on-call coverage on a rotational basis with the team members.
About the ideal candidate:
- Basic qualifications and skills: Min 4year Degree in IT or computer science/engineering or related technical field Documented track record of successful completion of the technical or customer-related projects 3+ years of experience in troubleshooting load balancing solutions (F5) In-depth knowledge of Cisco ecosystem including Switches/Routers/Firewalls and related IOS In-depth knowledge of the complete TCP/IP protocol suite including IP addressing scheme and subnetting and NAT/PAT Knowledge of routing concepts and protocol’s (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) Strong personality with very good communication and consulting skills and experience in a multinational environment Firewall Certifications are a plus. Willingness to grow integrally in multiple Network components (Routing, Switching, Load Balancing).
- Preferred qualifications and skills: In-depth knowledge of network security and firewalling technologies Certification on CISCO Systems or other equivalent network certification Knowledge and/or experience working in the SAFe framework ITIL Fundamentals Experience in the travel domain is a plus Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Ability to develop, initiate and perform training Travel Requirements (include all applicable regions and corresponding percentages) Potential travel to North America and/or Europe (5%) Assuming the native language is Spanish, should be fluent in English both written and spoken.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se requiere personal mixto para trabajar desde casa en atención al cliente y generar ingresos diarios, no necesitas tener experiencia sino las ganas de trabajar y aprender. Show more Show less [...]
- Compañia requiere personas con experiencia en call en ventas o como agentes de cobranza con experiencia de 3 meses minimo. Funciones básicas: 1) Recolectar el pago de los clientes a través de [...]
- Importante compañía a nivel Nacional requiere para su equipo de trabajo COORDINADOR Y/O SUPERVISOR DE CARTERA, el cual debe ser técnico, tecnólogo o profesional en carreras administrativas, fina [...]
- Importante IPS en la ciudad de Bogotá, requiere para su equipo de trabajo Profesionales en Enfermería para atencion de pacientes PALIATIVOS CRÓNICOS Y VENTILADOS en domicilio, debe contar con dii [...]