- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and analysis on L1 call types, with a focus on resolving issues within the services desk (e.g. - completing programmatic fixes)
- Coordinates with/escalates to operational and programming teams to aide in further triaging of issues – including pulling together internal and external bridges for additional triage as needed
- Owns and manages external customer incidents for the entire lifecycle of the incident - regardless of priority
- Maintains contact with the customer throughout the entire incident lifecycle, communicating status and resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Gathers incident details and records those details in the tracking system – including:
- incident description and customer information,
- component of the product or services affected
- business impacts, workflow and subsequent severity level
- Escalates customer incidents when unable to resolve within the service desk.
- Supports customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through professionalism; timely response and resolution of issues
- Follow up on support issues, which include liaising with both the customer as well as Level 4 (R&D;) team.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs
- Works in different business times and on-call 24hs / 7 days.
- Shift work stand by support and working on weeknights/weekends/public holidays is required
Key Outputs & Accountabilities
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain ownership of all issues until resolution and knowledge of when to communicate escalation of issues.
- Works within defined objectives using internal procedures
- Alternative procedures used only after consultation with other experienced staff
- Work is performed under direction/supervision of more senior team members
- Work is reviewed regularly
Desired Skills & Experience
- Works well within a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively to convey and clarify information
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate in English (Fluent) and Spanish
- Basic understanding of client requirements and product implementation
- Experience in Ticket and queue management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Technical degree related to IT area
- ITIL accreditation will be an advantage
Technical Requirements (will be an advantage)
- Unix skills
- Oracle Skills
- Database Skills
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About us Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for eve [...]
Join our Digital operations function and drive innovation across a global business TMF Group – Localising the Global World TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wher [...]
Job Description Sell2Rent/ MCH is seeking a Junior Business Requirements / Documentation Analyst (Remote) Sell2Rent is revolutionizing Real Estate by creating a marketplace that connect [...]
About us Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for ev [...]