Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
As the Associate Director of Analytics,
you will help the Analytics team in being accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at Essence.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Lead a team of 3-5 analysts dedicated to this account
- Be seen as a trusted advisor by our clients for all things analytics related
- Drive successful application of advanced, yet practical, analytical capabilities. Measure ROI and evangelize success of our projects within Essence as well as externally
- Explore robust and cutting edge statistical and machine learning techniques for solving business problems given available data sets or 3rd party data.
- Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools. Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out
- Deliver "best in class" analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems
- Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals
- Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking analysis reviews and insights
- Work with media account teams to help them gain client buy-in and run in market experiments wherever required
- Successfully collaborate with internal as well as external teams for data integrity, reporting, testing, ad-hoc analysis and more
A bit about yourself:
- Degree from a top-tier College, 3.0 GPA or equivalent (preferably numerical)
- 7+ years of experience working in a data-based role
- Experience managing a team and ability to delegate effectively
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL and Python
- Expose to measurement of both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analyzed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analyzed
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Misión del Cargo: Realizar el proceso alineado a los estándares de calidad y tiempos de respuesta esperados para las reservas de grupos y eventos, garantizando la máxima conversión de negocios p [...]
GRUPO KANTAR, multinacional de Investigación de Mercados se encuentra en búsqueda de un TRAINEE para el área de Client Service para la ciudad de BOGOTÁ. Principales Funciones: •Análisis de i [...]
About The Role Uber is looking for a Business Development Manager for Colombia, Panama and Caribbean region to join our team. We're looking for candidates who will bring a strong partnership end to [...]
Multinacional de Servicios de Tecnología requiere: - Abogado Experiencia y conocimientos: Más de cuatro años en: - Estructuración de áreas legales - Derecho comercial - Derecho soci [...]