Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities should show the key accountabilities for the role.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of essential job functions, but rather a general overview of the principal responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Members of the Consignment Agreement & Reporting team are responsible for managing all aspects of the consignment agreement process from contract creation and negotiation as well as maintaining inventory schedules and managing daily interactions with internal teams, sales teams and customers to complete consignment agreement contracts.
Individuals update and publish a variety of daily reports to support the business. Employees provides program and project support towards the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
As part of the Customer Care Supply Chain organization, this team supports broader initiatives related to inventory accuracy, quality and financial compliance goals. This role collaborates with departmental and cross-functional personnel to ensure critical processes are completed on-time with high quality. They are results oriented, seek continuous improvement and are adaptable to a changing work environment.
Consignment Agreement Contract Redlining - 30%
- Create and execute Consignment Agreement on behalf of Medtronic
- Manages the Consignment Agreement Process by ensuring Consignment Agreement and Inventory Schedule requests are completed with customer signature.
- Assess and negotiate language on Medtronic or Customer paper to drive acceptable terms for Consignment inventory management; engage internal functions and customer in email and phone communications to discuss terms and conditions of contract.
Consignment Agreement Management – 40%
- Create and update inventory schedules to align with current needs of the organization
- Maintain administrative aspects of consignments agreement process including document management, data entry and communication and collaboration with members of Customer Care Supply Chain teams, field personnel and business partners
- Identify locations carrying inventory without a consignment agreement; proactively work with reps to obtain correct documentation
- Manage all inquiries and emails to the Consignment Agreement RS box (field, customer, internal business partners)
Reporting /other – 25%
- Updates and publishes reporting to support the needs of the organization
- Supports other work to support overall business needs
- Participation in standardization and increased efficiencies and automation.
- Possesses effective soft skills to facilitate dialogue to promote and drive action via multiple communication methods, i.e. reporting, email, phone call, etc.
- Understands and adheres to FDA Regulations, quality and training requirements, SOPs, and Work Instructions—continually looking for opportunities to streamline and improve quality
- Meets deadlines and drives results; proactively communicates and resets expectations when timeline is not achievable
Years of Experience
•1+ year proven contracting, customer service or supply chain experience
NICE TO HAVE
•1+ years contract management experience
•1+ years of inventory, supply chain, or asset management knowledge
•2+ years proven customer service experience
•ERP knowledge (SAP)
•Demonstrated systems experience (Excel, Access, Business Objects, etc.)
•Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally (written and verbal)
•Demonstrated negotiation/influence management skills--positively resolving conflict
•Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; Highly flexible to changing business needs
•Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
•Proven ability to produce consistent, detail oriented, high quality work.
•Proven problem solving skills
•Ability to make sound decisions and drive action independently
•Ability to execute logically, calmly and efficiently in a chaotic and stressful environment
•Knowledge and understanding of supply chain-related regulatory requirements and ability to assess current procedures and resolve gaps
•Experience working in a regulated environment--ideally the medical device industry
•Proactively drives results
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America) Additional Information
- Posting Date: Jul 2, 2021
- Travel: No
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante Clínica ubicada en la localidad de Suba se encuentra en búsqueda de MEDICOS GENERALES para su equipo de trabajo, preferiblemente con experiencia en instituciones de salud de tercer nivel [...]
Job Description Are you interested on experiencing the Sales and Marketing world at Intel? This is a position that offers flexibility while you continue with your studies. Main responsibilities of [...]
Representante Soporte Técnico Call Center - BOG/200721 2 科尼… Así como lo lees!!! Esto no es un cuento chino, en Konecta te hablamos muy en serio y si te decimos que te queremos en nuestro equ [...]
Asesor/a Servicio al Cliente Call Center Bilingüe - BOG/230721 Si has llegado al nivel de escuchar la cantaleta de tu mamá o papá sin responder, esta es tu oportunidad de profesionalizar este tale [...]