YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI! Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
- The Data Governance Manager serves as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with Business and Tech area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets, respond to regulatory protection requirements as well as support the strategic requirements of the area.
- - Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- - Roll out an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- - Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
- - Serve as a liaison between Business and Ops areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
- - Develop & maintain inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners
- - Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- - Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- - Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- - Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- - Knowledge of risk data architecture and technology solutions
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert that influence the way things are done
- Cloud knowledge such as AWS, Azure, GCP
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Vinculante como: EJECUTIVO COMERCIAL BANCARIOS con experiencia minima de 6 meses manejando tarjeta de credito Funciones: •Apertura de nuevos mercados •Consecución y fidelización [...]
- importante punto de venta del sector requiere incorporar en su equipo de trabajo administrador con competencias desarrolladas como el liderazgo, control de personal, seguimiento a procesos, trabajo [...]
- Vinculante como: EJECUTIVO COMERCIAL BANCARIOS con experiencia minima de 6 MESES manejando portafolio financiero Funciones: •Apertura de nuevos mercados •Consecución y fidelización d [...]
- Vinculante como: EJECUTIVO COMERCIAL BANCARIOS con experiencia minima de 1 AÑO manejando portafolio financiero para colocación de créditos libre inversión Funciones: •Apertura de nue [...]