About the Job
To deliver Retail Vertical strategies planning and vision for the business. Drive sales with new and existing clients with specific focus on solutions such as Loyalty Services, Assortment Optimization, Product On Shelf Availability, Transactional/Basket data & store clustering, Pricing & Promotion optimization, New Product Launch. Engage clients to understand needs, owning end to end process from needs assessment to execution of advanced analytics.
- Partner with retailers to identify opportunities to integrate complex solutions and data sources to solve for key client business issues
- Partner with RV leaders to develop and implement a One Nielsen joint business plan that fully support clients’ objectives and delivers growth and ongoing co-operation for Nielsen
- Be the voice of Clients in the development of new initiatives and innovations
- Use Nielsen One voice engagement principles to solve client business issues
- Engage with Suppliers and Retailers to achieve active participation at Nielsen trainings, preferably addressed to Loyalty Pricing and Assortment optimization, category management, process automation, also by getting the right experts on board from other business areas.
- Understand retailer needs and develop KPIs and Analytics to help them understand what’s happening in their markets, taking advantage of opportunities and minimizing risks
- Identify and drive collaboration opportunities between Retailers and Manufactures, leveraging our strong client relationships to create mutually beneficial programs for our clients and their consumers
- Minimum 3 years experience with Retailers
- Expertise in a minimum of 2-3 of the above areas
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Technology, Retail engagement, Data Science, Supply Chain is an advantage
- Experience leading teams or solutions is a plus
- High level of expertise for the retailer´s solutions, especially advanced analytical solutions used for retail business
- International client knowledge and experience
- Strong problem-solving skills; easily articulate, decompose and attack problems
- Advanced understanding of Retail industry, their processes, the way they do business, store development policy and Retailer related associations
- Strong business acumen
- Negotiation skills is an advantage
- Well developed verbal and written English communication skills
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Reconocida EPS requiere para su equipo de trabajo Médico- Abogado preferiblemente con ambas profesiones, especialista en derecho médico o gerencia en salud, con ex [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Ingeniería de sistemas Computación / Otras Sector de la vacante: Tecnología SERVICIOS TECNICOS Y ADMINISTRATIVOS DE EJECUCION Y SOPORTE TECNOLOGICO AL SI [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Empresa de servicios dedicada a la comercialización y distribución de energía. Descripción general CONTRATO POR MEDIO DE LA TEMPORAL MANPOWER 1 AÑO Ges [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Distribuidora Mayorista con más de 90 años de experiencia en la distribución y comercialización de marcas líderes en las Categorias de Consumo Masivo, Hogar, El [...]