KUEHNE + NAGEL
JOB DESCRIPTION We need talented people with a passion for service and the skills to deliver. Wherever the cargo of our clients may travel, we're there to guide the journey using our suite of air logistics products, and our expert advice.
The Revenue Care Specialist is responsible for overseeing the correct and appropriate revenue and cost input activities for the airfrieght shipments. The RCC Specialist will be responsible for executing pre-invoice file audits to ensure proper cost entry and invoice entry fields are completed, and as a subsequent activity will generate invoice documentation to our customers. In addition, the RCC team will be responsible (along with our Customer Care Specialists)
for ensuring customer credit information and customer quotation are up to date. Lastly, our RCC specialists will also provide support in systematic functions and tasks associated with confirming expected Gross Profit (GP), file review (FSL) at a transactional level, along with month end closings.
- Manage/Oversee related cost entry and revenue entry tasks through Business Process Automation (BPA).
- Coordinates with Operational Care Centers (OCC) for cost topics around haulers, carriers and third parties
- Coordinates with Customer Care Locations (CCL) for revenue topics related to charges towards the customer.
- Review Gross Profit on file, trade-lane and customer levels
- Immediately report problems, invoicing disputes or credit check issues to customer care teams, supervisors, managers, divisional managers or branch managers
- Work with Sales and Customer Care teams on credit limit adjustments
- Handle daily Forwarding Sub Ledger (FSL) activities - including month end closing
- Lead CASS challenge resolution and work on improvement processes
- Drive for automation improvements such as auto file closing and automated cost entry and automated charge code entry
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree
- Air Logistics experience
- Finance background
- Intermediate English
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries an [...]
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries an [...]
Importante empresa del sector de combustible requiere para su equipo de trabajo personas técnicas y/o tecnólogas en carreras de inventarios, logistica y/o carreras afines SENA o convenio SENA para l [...]
Se requiere Mujer, portante experiencia en tesorería, manejo de las plataformas de los bancos Buena presentación, Office intermedio (word y excel) Experiencia mínimo dones tesorería P [...]