BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Machine Learning Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These Engineers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to build Machine Learning solutions.
- Create end to end workflows that perform feature extraction, label generation, model development and retraining and deployment of said models.
- Research and implement cutting edge deep learning architecture.
- Work with product team to code and deploy machine learning systems.
- Design, develop and test tools and frameworks to improve Data Science teams productivity speeding up the development cycle.
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning.
- Strong coding skills in Python and Spark.
- Hands-on experience in both designing and implementing large scale ML applications.
- Experience with the full product lifecycle, from requirements to production.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Reconocida empresa del sector de telecomunicaciones requiere bachilleres para el cargo de Asesor comercial Puerta a Puerta, con experiencia laboral de un año en el cargo o en cargos comerciales pri [...]
- Constructora Marval requiere bachiller con experiencia mínima de 1 año certificada como auxiliar de muestreo en constructoras FUNCION: Realizar la toma de muestras de concreto de acuerdo a las [...]
- Empresa de elaboración de empaques plásticos requiere Bachiller con mínimo 2 años de experiencia operando montacargas en empresas industriales. INDISPENSABLE con certificado vigente en Operació [...]
- Importante compañía se encuentra en busca de Profesionales TITULADOS en Ingeniería Electrónica, de Sistemas, de Telecomunicaciones y/o carreras afines, para desempeñar el cargo de Ingeniero de [...]