Customer Success Manager (Fraud & Identity Solutions)
We pride ourselves on delivering superior services to our customers. If you can exceed expectations, explore this Customer Service Manager opportunity at LexisNexis Risk Solutions ().
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for Account Relationship and Retention for LexisNexis Risk Solutions products and solutions in an assigned territory or industry specific vertical. This role will be responsible for identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities of existing customers, working with the Sales Team to bring deal to closure as well as monitoring accounts for renewals for proactive engagement with the Account.
- Responsible for account relationship and retention, upsell and cross selling existing accounts
- Identify new opportunities for upselling, monitor accounts for renewal, and engage with accounts to limit cancelations
- Maintain accounts in CRM in partnership with Sales Rep and log appropriate customer contact in CRM
- Conduct customer specific product demos and direct customers to support as needed
- Provide customer training in an ad hoc fashion or coordinate with corporate trainers as needed
- Create and provide usage reports to customers per agreement with customer
- Facilitate document translations as needed, provide basic frontline support in local language, direct to English speaking agents as appropriate, act as language facilitator if needed
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve customer issues, assist customers with Account Payment activities
- For select products only – Perform model calibrations at level 1 to ensure best performance and escalate to Decision Science at level 2 as needed. Support Implementation Projects.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 3-5 years proven sales experience
- Work experience in a professional sales environment desirable, ability to close a sale
- Strong organizational, time management and forecasting skills
- Understanding of professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk Management products and solutions and how they apply to the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge, able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals
- SalesForce knowledge a plus
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]
Job Description : About us: From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of extraordinary character, and in 250 years, nothings changed. We’re the world’s leading pre [...]
LATAM - Channel Consultant (Spanish and English) Account Management Bogotá, Colombia What's a day-in-the-life like in your role?% buffered00:0000:00 Transcript Hi everybody. My name is Tatjana. [...]
What does dLocal do? dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Mic [...]