EF International Language Campuses
Are you passionate enough to believe that education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun and dynamic team that is working hard to change people’s lives.
As part of the Marketing Team for EF in Colombia, you will be responsible for supporting and executing marketing & communications online and offline activities. You and your team aim to increase brand awareness, maintain communication with key audiences and help our potential customer base grow. You will also help to create a consistent customer experience through communications and campaigns.
You are ambitious, creative, organized, driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for yourself,
customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction and reaching goals is very important for your fulfillment. You are focused on delivering the best of yourself, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You can make fast decisions under pressure. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about working as a team and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- Work with the marketing team to develop communication plans and execute them through different channels (E-mail, sms and others)
- Write and proofread messages according to the target group
- Support online and offline lead generation activities
- Manage and upload new lead databases
- Develop and execute activities related to the company´s loyalty program (Ambassador Program)
- Support the sales team with marketing related initiatives
- Monitor offline and lead generation campaigns
- Present academic marketing initiatives to target institutions
Your Qualifications & Experiences
- Business or marketing degree. Communication, Marketing or similar, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Spanish and English
- Sales-minded, energetic, and positive as well as very analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make good decisions under pressure, including knowing when to ask for help
- A desire to work collaboratively with marketing and sales staff
- A great team player
- An entrepreneurial nature and excitement to be a part of a dynamic growth environment
- Passion for education, travel, and world cultures
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa prestadora de servicios, se encuentra en búsqueda de: EVALUADOR CLÍNICO EN BOGOTÁ. Formación: Profesional en Fisioterapia. Experiencia: Reciente de 1 año realizando [...]
- Tecnólogos o profesionales con experiencia realizando seguimiento y construcción de indicadores, manejo de mallas de turno. Garantizar la ejecución oportuna de los procesos de programación d [...]
- Guardas de seguridad en todos los municipios de Antioquia con experiencia mínima de un año en vigilancia, el curso de fundamentación de vigilancia actualizado. Si son retirados del ejército o po [...]
- Reconocido banco se encuentra en búsqueda de personal bachilleres. con 6 meses de experiencia en adelante en compañías de sectores como: financiero, seguros, compra de cartera, paquetes turístic [...]