We help sales and marketing teams of the best start-ups and SaaS companies in the world prospect smarter, be more human in their outreach, and drive productivity across their teams.
DataBees is a successful, self-funded/bootstrapped start-up that operates on a fully remote basis since before remote was a thing.
Our teams are diverse, fully distributed across a multitude of countries, and cast a wide net across different backgrounds and lifestyles. It's our differences that make us interesting and the topmost priority of helping our clients is what binds us together. With no offices, we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
We hate bureaucracy and slow-moving organizations. We love lean, iterative improvements and well-defined processes and measure our success by the value we create for our clients.
Ready for the next step in your career and to be part of a fast-growing company? Join our hive and apply today!
As our third sales hire, you will be part of a small, dynamic team working with sales & marketing leaders at some of the best start-ups and SaaS companies in the world. You will handle the whole sales process from start to finish, building pipeline and closing deals.
You don’t have to start from scratch with a rubbish product, no customers, and no semblance of a sales process. We have a working sales engine that we’re looking to refine and scale alongside a number of top-tier customers.
You’ll also have a team of lead researchers at your disposal who will be on hand to handle all of the prospecting research you need. Whilst there will be an expectation for you to do some outbound prospecting, you’ll also have a reasonable number of meetings booked for you by our lead generation team. We will equip you with everything you need to be successful, including a budget for self-development and access to top sales training.
If you’re ready to join a small, fast-growing team come join our hive…
We are looking for a self-motivated sales & business development professional to join us as our third sales hire. You will work closely with the CEO & head of sales to exceed our growth goals and drive new business.
Sales is not just part of this role, it is the lifeblood of our product and everything we do, because of this prior sales or sales development experience is a must. You will be energetic, curious & positive, with a hunter mentality and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Take ownership of & exceed a monthly new business goal
- Refine and scale our existing outbound sales process
- Build pipeline, coordinate trials, and close deals
- Work closely with customer success to onboard customers
- Work closely with our CEO and head of sales to increase average deal sizes
- Work cross-functionally to improve our product offering
- Self-start and execute any other projects you feel would benefit DataBees!
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- A high level of business acumen and understanding of how start-ups and SaaS businesses operate
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive
- Curiosity - you want to know about your prospects, understand what’s going on in their organizations and help them to the best of your ability
- Outstanding levels of written and verbal English
- Independent but coachable
- Proactive and a fast learner
- Experience working with/selling to sales and marketing teams
- Experience selling to SaaS businesses and start-ups, ideally, selling subscription-based products/services and closing deals of between $1-10K MRR with sales cycles of 3/4 weeks
- Experience in a sales development role. Whilst this isn’t a sales development job, a lot of our end users are SDRs and an understanding of the role and the challenges they face will help immensely
- Prior experience working remotely
- Entrepreneurial experience will be looked on favorably, after all, we’re a small company and our team often end up wearing many hats
- Pre-existing invoicing structure, especially in the beginning
- Experience with Outreach.io, Asana, Trello & Sales Navigator
- Freedom and creativity: tell us what you’d like to work on and do it!
- Flexibility: as long as you take ownership of your responsibilities and ensure that you overlap with the rest of the team enough to get things done, your schedule is flexible
- Work from wherever you want: when we say remote work, we mean it. Over the past 12 months, our team has traveled across Europe: Madrid, Budapest, Bratislava, Paris, Alicante & London to name a few
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a hard-working, high achieving team, whilst also being small enough for you to have a big impact
- Budget for self-development and access to leading sales training
- 3 weeks paid holiday
- Negotiable salary & competitive commission structure
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description : Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual [...]
- Importante empresa del sector requiere HOMBRES Y MUJERES bachilleres para el cargo de servicios generales que cuenten con mínimo 6 meses de experiencia realizando labores de aseo en empresas del se [...]
- La empresa Durespo, importante comercializadora de productos en el segmento de industria, agro, ganadería y hogar con presencia en el mercado desde 1974 y un portafolio de más de 30 marcas reconoc [...]
- Empresa del sector Hotelero ubicada en el oriente, requiere para su equipo de trabajo y/o operación Auxiliares de cocina con experiencia mínima de 6 meses en el cargo, en las áreas de recepción [...]