FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful,
and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.We’re most proud of:*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.*Our rating on GlassDoor.*Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.*Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
We're looking for an HRBP to join our operations team. Responsibilities will include a broad range of operational and administrative tasks including:
- HR operational activities: onboarding of new employees, leaving process.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop policies, programs, and solutions for the department.
- Support HR strategies and the employee life cycle, including training and development, performance management, engagement, and retention.
- Manage requirements of employees and Managers on a daily basis.
- Proposing wellness initiatives for the whole organization.
- Analyze market trends and company metrics.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, and other initiatives).
- Work closely with the management team and staff members to improve work relationships, continue building a collaborative work environment, and increase productivity.
- Ensure the compliance of company policies and internal procedures.
- Support employee relations activities and disciplinary processes.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Operations support activities.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of work experience in HRBP or a related role
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized person and forensic attention to details.
- You care about the little things and always strive to do things the right way.
- Proficient computer skills...you can type without looking at the keyboard, know your way around Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc.
- You use lists and reminders to make sure things don't slip through the cracks.Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week, full-time position.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- Prepaid medical insurance
- English Classes
- $500,000 per month Sodexo food card
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description: We are Hubtek, a young and innovative company that provides process optimization solutions to companies in the United States through Co-Managed Talent (Staffing) and Technology (Intellig [...]
Posting Date Nov 17, 2021 Job Number 21135174 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location Barranquilla Marriott Hotel, Calle 1A #25-40 Lote D7 Portal del Genoves, Barranquilla, Colombia, Colomb [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Aconsejar sobre la alimentación, higiene, hábitat, reproducción, cruce y cuidado general de los animales. Asesorar y supervisar a los tecnólogos que se dedic [...]
¿Quieres ayudar a crear el futuro del cuidado de la salud? Siemens Healthineers es un lugar para las personas que dedican su energía y pasión a esta importante causa. Reflejamos nuestro espíritu p [...]