- Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Software Development Engineer in Test at BairesDev
We are looking for Software Development Engineers in Test to join our team and participate in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate current testing processes and methodologies to support the QA team in an efficient way.
- Design, implement and maintain an automated testing infrastructure.
- Manage the automation testing activities of our software solutions.
- Analyze, write and execute Test Scripts based on each requirement.
- Work and manage Tickets/Bugs in a Ticket Tracking Software.
- Innovate and suggest improvements to the work framework.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Knowledge of tracking and testing tools including Test Case Management, Project Planning.
- Experience with testing automation, including creation and management of testing environments.
- Familiarity with different technologies, Desktop and Web-based.
- Tools and Issue Tracking.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
- Educación mínima: Universidad / Carrera Profesional
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description: We are Hubtek, a young and innovative company that provides process optimization solutions to companies in the United States through Co-Managed Talent (Staffing) and Technology (Intellig [...]
Posting Date Nov 17, 2021 Job Number 21135174 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location Barranquilla Marriott Hotel, Calle 1A #25-40 Lote D7 Portal del Genoves, Barranquilla, Colombia, Colomb [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Aconsejar sobre la alimentación, higiene, hábitat, reproducción, cruce y cuidado general de los animales. Asesorar y supervisar a los tecnólogos que se dedic [...]
¿Quieres ayudar a crear el futuro del cuidado de la salud? Siemens Healthineers es un lugar para las personas que dedican su energía y pasión a esta importante causa. Reflejamos nuestro espíritu p [...]