ANALISTA BUSINESS SERVICES – REQ 2524474
Would you like to join a diverse and inclusive team? Are you looking to impact with your knowledge a leading transnational company? ¡ This opportunity is waiting for you!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our LatAm offices
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
The Business Services Analyst provides support to the Health and Benefits team through the generation of statistical, financial and administrative reports, preparation of presentations, regional support, global connections, product research and the coordination of performance monitoring committees, in accordance with the company's strategy and corporate guidelines, in order to have timely, necessary and reliable information that facilitates and supports local and regional decision making.
Provide administrative and logistical support to the operation of the Vice-Presidency, through the coordination and management of corporate requests, in order to support the area in the development of its functions.
- Coordinate with the organization's leaders in the preparation of business reports for regional or corporate meetings.
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations of results of the Health and Benefits area.
- Follow up the commercial strategy by business lines (Health, Life, Labor Risks among others).
- Elaborate all the presentations in charge of the leaders,
that allow communicating to the employees and/or to the regional office or to the Corporation, the strategies, projects and results periodically.
- Participate and follow up on all scheduled committees and take minutes, identifying the main commitments and deadlines and distributing them to the participants.
- Perform analysis of comparative business and market information and figures and build presentations.
- Evaluate and propose improvement actions in the current processes of the area with the objective of automating reports and processes thus impacting the efficiency and productivity of the Health and Benefits team.
- Monitor the behavior of the insurance market in terms of technical results of the Health, Life, Labor Risks and others.
How this opportunity is different
Aon offers you work flexibility with a hybrid methodology, you can work from the comfort of your home as in the office where you will meet a team that lives in a warm and friendly working climate. In addition to the opportunity for vertical or horizontal growth in our company. This role will be directly related to different countries, providing knowledge and experience
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Experience: 2 years of experience in an information management role.
- Studies and/or specialties: Professional in administrative sciences, engineering, or related fields.
- Languages: Upper intermediate English
- Technological Tools: Intermediate high Excel (crossing databases and pivot tables), power point, preferably with knowledge in power BI, SQL.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your well-being and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation at ***************@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic COL Analista Business Services to join our diverse team at Aon plc in Bogotá, D.C.. Growing your career as a Full Time COL Analista Business Services is an aw [...]
Descripción de la publicación: ANALISTA BUSINESS SERVICES – REQ 2524474 Bogotá, Colombia Would you like to join a diverse and inclusive team? Are you looking to impact with your knowledge a l [...]
Descripción de la publicación: **Analista Business Services** ¿Estás buscando ampliar tu experiência profesional? ¿Te gustaría unirte a un equipo dinámico e incluyente? ¡Esta oportunidad [...]
**Job Description**: **Analista Business Services** ¿Estás buscando ampliar tu experiência profesional? ¿Te gustaría unirte a un equipo dinámico e incluyente? ¡Esta oportunidad está espera [...]