Would you like to join a value-driven company where we create water solutions that contribute to a better climate and life for people around the world?
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join its Commercial Building Services (CBS) Sales team. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager CBS South America and will operate daily out of the Colombia facility (Cota, Cundinamarca). Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in Colombia without support.
What is the job about?
The Sales Engineer will be responsible of handling of sales within assigned business scope (Colombian territory) within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Realize individual sales target. Implementation of sales policies, procedures, and systems to ensure compliance with corporate policies and provide working guidelines for the sales team.
- Develop and maintain dealer network, develop dealer's competency in collaboration with Channel management, vertical development for hospitality and healthcare.
- Build up and maintain good relationship with all external stakeholders, including end users, design institute, consulting firms, authorities, etc.
- According to sales target, work out sales strategy and action plan in the specific business area of the specific region.
- Monitor account receivable balance monthly; follow up with customers on pending balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms to contribute to the company cash flow and reduce potential bad debts.
- Develop the existing customer on quotation, submission, and marketing activities
- Develop new business area and new customers
- Project pipelines follow up
- Get update marketing status & report to direct
- Update CRM tool on sales order, opportunity, quotation, and activities
- Input Customer master data update
We imagine that you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 3+ years working experience
- Experience coordinating developed process within Commercial Buildings segment, ideally in hospitality & healthcare
- Experience working with distributors, wholesalers, installers, and end users
- Ability of lead process in project progress and business process
- Solid knowledge of plans, process, and activities in Commercial Buildings segment
- Ability of influence others
- English proficiency - capable of mantaining a conversation
- Solid technical knowledge of products, systems, and local regulation
- Availability to travel up to 90% if necessary. Thus, candidates should be able to maintain valid identification
What's in it for you?
What are your goals? Here at Grundfos it's our mission to help you develop and fulfil your aspirations, both career and personal. We are guided by our , and you'll find that your fresh ideas will be welcomed and make a difference in everything from local to large-scale global projects. You'll encounter colleagues from all over the world both as part of your daily work, supporting and all the while broadening each other's cultural horizons.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits include:
- Flexible working hours; home office possibility and equipment
- Annual bonuses, internal well-being consultants and programmes, engaging team buildings
- Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
- Long-term career development with regular dialogue,
as well as continuous learning and development opportunities.
Do you want to learn more?
If you have questions or would like to know more about this position, please contact Recruiter Fatima Serrano at [email protected]
If this job sounds appealing, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply”.
To dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, follow us on or , and to get to know some of your future colleagues and why they love working at Grundfos, check out
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people.
We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking for a resourceful Buen Sueldo! Sales Engineer, CBS - Colombia to join our productive team at Grundfos Gmbh in Cota Cundinamarca Growing your career as a Full Time Buen Sueldo! Sales E [...]
We are searching for a brilliant (10/09/2023) Sales Engineer, CBS - Colombia to join our amazing team at Grundfos Gmbh in Cota Cundinamarca Growing your career as a Full Time (10/09/2023) Sales Engi [...]
Would you like to join a value-driven company where we create water solutions that contribute to a better climate and life for people around the world? We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer [...]
Would you like to join a value-driven company where we create water solutions that contribute to a better climate and life for people around the world? We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to [...]