World Bank Group
3 years 0 months
7/23/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
IFC—a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities globally including in the toughest areas of the world. In fiscal year 2018,
we delivered more than $23 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
In addition to its investment work, IFC provides advisory services to support its clients in meeting their development goals.
IFC is looking for a highly motivated Operations Analyst to be based in Bogota, Colombia to work on several activities including: (i) support to the Regional Management in developing strategic analysis and proposals, aggregation of sub-regional briefs and data as well as overall support to the requirements of the Regional Director to ensure that IFC fulfills its mandate.
The candidate must be a self-starter, capable of taking initiative to cover a range of tasks, able to thrive in a small, entrepreneurial team/environment and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Duties and Accountabilities
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Regional Director in the development of a comprehensive IFC strategy for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Support the development of documents reflecting IFC’s activity in LAC
- Contribute to and share knowledge on major new corporate initiatives relevant for the region
- Provide any other assistance needed by the Regional Director for the day-to-day coordination of activities
- Provide analysis and research support across sectors and regions
- Conduct industry and market research and preparing communication materials as necessary
- Prepare documentation and other material for IFC’s needs
- Monitor and update pipeline of current and upcoming projects and update to management as needed
- Support department wide initiatives to improve systems and project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenario analysis, and diligence in the quality of one’s own work
- Demonstrates active listening skills by being attentive and listening to others in order to identify client and stakeholder needs
- Demonstrate diplomacy and responsiveness in interactions with others
- Write in a logical and comprehensive, yet concise manner
- Distill and summarize large amounts of information from various sources to prepare business documents and presentations
- Utilize graphics and tables to effectively and creatively present data
- Team player with good problem solving and analytical skills, with an ability to execute tasks timely and effectively
- Organizational and communications skills
- Advanced user level proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word is a must
- Strong command over English (written and verbal) and Spanish is a must. Fluency in other languages such as French or Portuguese is a plus
The World Bank Group values diversity and encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of World Bank Group member countries to apply, regardless of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
BUSCO Agentes y/o representantes para desarrollar proyecto a nivel Nacional y latinoamerica Requisitos: Disponibilidad para viajar Experiencia en ventas Experiencias en redes de mercadeo Pr [...]
Importante empresa del sector comercial, busca asesor comercial, requisito minimos: experiencia minima de 2 años en cargos similares, manejo de programas ofimaticos, vehiculo, proactiva. Requisitos [...]
Empresa productora de chorizos santrarrosanos,ubicada en la ciudad de Dosquebradas, Risaralda, busca Distribuidor de sus productos para la ciudad de Medellín y su zona metropolitana. Ofrecemos excele [...]
Secretaria recepcionista con mínimo tres años de experiencia, edad 28-30 años, tiempo completo, buena presentación, buenas maneras, se requiere para profesionales de un centro administrativo, en [...]