Can you keep our busy and dynamic organization running smoothly at all times?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Office Coordinator with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Ensure that our office runs smoothly and is kept tidy at all times
- Improve our administrative tasks and resources
- Manage the facilities and work environment, ensuring it's presentable and lending a helping hand where needed, including organizing catering for events and internal parties
- Coordinate and manage all travel logistics (flight and hotel bookings,
meeting materials, company purchases, etc.) and handle invoices with strong attention to detail
- Run errands and coordinate agreements, invoices and purchases of office supplies, groceries, cleaning, etc.
- Be responsible for processing various administrative tasks (approval of invoices, expense claims processing, budget, payroll, labor risk prevention, accounting processes, etc.)
- Prepare and present monthly financial reports to our directors
- Collaborate with the finance, legal and People team on ad-hoc tasks and audits
We would like you to be...
- An office assistant with 6+ years of experience from a similar position in a startup with local knowledge about accountability, taxes, project management, etc.
- Someone with experience in administrative tasks with local providers, the government and clients
- Service-minded, enthusiastic and have a proactive approach to your work
- Organized and able to juggle many things at once
- Knowledgeable about finance tools and tasks in small companies
- Able to take responsibility for our legal agreements with clients and our local lawyers
- A Colombian national or have a valid resident permit for Colombia – this is a must!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Our healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday, to help the team start the week off on the right foot
- Team events in-house and out of the office, from museum visits, to inspirational conferences
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our People Coordinator, Paula Viejo, at [email protected] .
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Reconocido laboratorio productor, comercializador y distribuidor de medicina naturista, con presencia a nivel nacional e internacional requiere Asesora Comercial para su equipo de trabajo. Rol d [...]
- Asiste el día Miércoles 04 de SEPTIEMBRE a las 8:30am con Hoja de Vida y fotocopia de la Cédula ampliada al 150% Carrera 45 N 197-75 Mega Oulet como llegar portal norte alimentador jardines 2 [...]
- Importante compañía se encuentra de profesional en carreras administrativas con mínimo 1 año de experiencia como community manager. Debe tener dominio del idioma inglés en un nivel avanzado. [...]
REQUISITOS:Se requiere profesional en ingeniería de sistemas, informática o desarrollo de software; con experiencia de 1 año en desarrollo en java; estará encargado de diseñar, construir e implem [...]