Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, We take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will be effectively selling across all levels of Enterprise corporations and you will deliver wins using a go to market sales model driving business relevant/customer value selling, and will be the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. In this job you will be selling Cisco Products and Solutions to existing and new Large Enterprise accounts developing customers through partners, to improve turnover and profit. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
- You do strategic account planning, business disciplines and challenger sales strategies while ensuring alignment of area priorities.
- You will drive sales achievement focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers.
- You accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving growth.
- You'll be assessing consumption models needs per customer and driving business planning and goal attainment.
- Focus on an excellent customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of winning situations with customers and partners that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
- Work closely with Systems Engineers and extended Cisco teams as well as Partners to identify new customers and/or opportunities in within existing accounts to sell products and services to fulfill turn over objectives.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed achievements and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Build relationships within all layers of assigned accounts, including non-IT departments.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Work in a high-/direct customer touch model, but ensure partner dedication.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers’ most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
We are one winning team effectively facilitating initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging resources to achieve goals. We have excellent Customer relationships and lead innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT. You will work with product engineering teams in building integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
Join the Enterprise Sales Team in Colombia, and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
You are a daring self-starter that knows how to build relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, craft demand and make deals.
- You have knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers and you know how to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- You will have validated experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- You have experience in building relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market; mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
- You have the ability to sell within IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery. Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required.
- You are able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team and you have validated negotiation skills, a self-starter, a strong closer and excellent presentation skills
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- You have understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles and you are experience selling in areas as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
- Minimum BA degree (MBA preferred) and 7+ years account management experience
- English and Spanish languages fluent.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En Dupree buscamos para nuestro equipo de trabajo Gerente de Zona, Gerente de Apoyo, Coordinadora de Zona o afines preferiblemente con experiencia minima de 1 año en venta por catálogo, esta deve se [...]
- Descripción de la Empresa: Takami, empresa encargada de la administración de restaurantes se encuentra en busca de nuevos talentos, si te encuentras interesado y tienes experiencia en servicio al [...]
Hola, estamos contratando auxiliares de enfermeria hombres - mujeres. Para trabajar en Bogotá, con contrato por prestación de servicios. Turnos de 12 horas, día o noche, según tu disponibilidad. [...]
Empresa de Transporte Masivo SITP, busca Mecánico Automotriz, para realizar mantenimiento mecánico de busetas NPR y NKR. Disponibilidad para laborar turnos rotativos. Técnico ó Bachiller (11°) co [...]