Importante empresa del sector
Position: Executive Assistant, 12 month FTC - Christchurch
· Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success
Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
· Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
We are looking for an Executive Assistant within the CBS team in our Christchurch office. This role is full time position for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The objective of this role is to provide administrative and secretarial services virtually to senior executives within Oceania, primarily Executive Directors and Senior Managers within Oceania.
You will be required to form part of a virtual and onsite team based in our offices in Christchurch, providing high quality, consistent and efficient administrative support in line with a set scope of services. These services will be delivered in a proactive and collaborative manner, across multiple geographies and areas around the business.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and as a guide you will be involved in the following administration/executive assistant tasks:
Your key responsibilities
· Dairy and calendar management
Travel management both Domestic and International
Expense processing, adhering to firm deadlines
Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
Data entry for our in-house client relationship management database
Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
Document management, including document creation, editing, proof reading as examples
· Various ad hoc administration duties such as organising company research, payment requisitions or organising business cards as examples
Skills and attributes for success
Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in a team environment and/or handling secretarial services
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
Be a strong communicator with both excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to interact with senior management and clients
Self-driven and motivated to work independently
Ideally you’ll also have
The ability to flex to customer and business needs
· Excellent desktop skills
· Effective problem solving methods
Who are Core Business Services?
The EY Core Business Services (CBS) team help support the business enablement functions that help keep EY running and maintain its success! As a CBS professional you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional client services, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Areas within CBS include the General Counsel’s Office, Finance, IT, Talent, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join us and be a valued and important member of the team!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times -https://
career and learning development e.g. EY badges (https:// ), career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer (https:// ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Maori network, enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Profesional en Salud Ocupacional con Licencia vigente (indispensable para el proceso). Experiencia mínima de 5 años en cargos relacionados con el área. Manejando proyectos de más de 1000 persona [...]
- Importante empresa de construcción requiere para su equipo de trabajo Teleoperador con o sin experiencia para llevar a cabo tareas como atención a clientes externos,motivar e incentivar a los clie [...]
- Si cuentas con experiencia mínima de 6 meses en ventas de productos intangibles a nivel externo y quieres firmar contrato el día 06 de febrero 2020 tenemos la mejor oferta de trabajo para ti con e [...]
- Importante empresa de Contact Center requiere para su equipo de trabajo Auxiliares de archivo debe ser técnico, tecnólogo en gestión documental o carreras afines, con experiencia mínima de 1 añ [...]