Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of time and cost.
- Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Develops a year plan for its own department.
- Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
- Contributes to plan of larger unit.
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Diverse clients in a region.
- Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Project Planning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours. About this role Key Purpose of the Role: The role will be a key part of th [...]
Solution Lead, Special Projects (CAR-T) | Janssen LATAM Responsible to support systems implementation, improvement, administration and compliance of the production of autologous CAR-T products (to be [...]
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue bu [...]
Requirements - +5 años de experiencia profesional en roles similares. - Ingeniero de sistemas - Liderazgo de proyectos y mejora de procesos con recursos limitados - Conocimiento de metodolo [...]