Pre-Sales Engineer is a person who collaborate with CGBU Sales and Customer to ensure that Oracle CGBU technical solution addresses customer needs. In this role, PSE will interface with customer engineering, planning and operation teams to provide technical presentations, discuss product architecture, solution for use cases, call flows definitions and hands on product demonstration, prove- of- concept, configuration, and troubleshooting of LAB scenarios.
Responsibilities include analyzing processes flows, consulting with clients, preparing design documents, execute presentations, taking part in project meetings, and supporting customer architects, engineering and operations teams.
This person should demonstrate customer service skills, creativity, business analysis, strong communication abilities and must be excellent in maintaining good relationships.
stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies should be necessary to be able to talk with arguments in front of the customers.
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in Telecom Market.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical skills.
- Understand 4G/5G networks architecture
- Knowledge about Telco signaling protocols (like Diameter, SIP, SS7, HTTP/2)
- Knowledge of IP networking (LAN/WAN, routing, protocol)
- Knowledge of NFV and Cloud environments.
- Understand standardization bodies (IETF, 3GPP, TISPAN, GSMA, etc.).
- Understanding of IMS/VoLTE architectures
- Desirable Knowledge of IP telephony protocols (SIP, Diameter, ENUM, RTP, WebRTC etc.).
- He/She must have knowledge about containers, microservices, CI/CD, containers orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Concepts about Kubernetes, Docker, and Cloud deployment technologies.
- Leadership to drive an excellent team
- Candidate should demonstrate customer service skills, creativity, business analysis, strong communication abilities and must be excellent in maintaining good relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies should be necessary to be able to talk with arguments in front of the customers.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
- Self driving
- Strong Fluency oral/written English
- Ability to travel as needed
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Software Developer Symphonic Distribution is a 100% independent music distribution and marketing company headquartered in downtown Tampa, FL and with offices in Brooklyn, Nashville, Denver, and Bogo [...]
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference?Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas?Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a hig [...]
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and prov [...]
Software Developer 4-20000MAM Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish Preferred Qualifications Technical Skills: - Candidate should have 10+ years o [...]