Creative Associates International
Creative Associates seeks a Chief of Party for the upcoming USAID-funded Task Order in Colombia. The Chief of Party (COP) provides overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise to the project and serves as the primary liaison with the donor on management and technical matters. The COP will take a leadership role in coordinating with the donor, other implementing partners, other donors, and any other key stakeholders. The COP will have demonstrated ability to work in complex environments and manage diverse teams to deliver impact.
USAID/Colombia's Venezuela Response and Integration (VRI) IDIQ will help Colombia respond to the social, political,
and economic disruption caused by sustained mass migration from Venezuela. VRI will increase socio-economic integration by strengthening public systems and economic.
The initial $36-$40 million Task Order, Migration Management, will support the national-level policy framework needed to formalize migrants, build local government capacity to meet receptor community needs, and counter xenophobia. Migration Management will help create the legislative and administrative framework and eliminate barriers to carry out subsequent VRI IDIQ TOs that strengthen economic opportunities and health and education services. Task Order will strengthen Colombian Government's migration management capacity to document and track migrants and refer them to municipal level services, and to promote social integration and acceptance of migrants.
Reporting and Supervision:
The COP will report the Project Director based in Washington, DC.
- Ensure that do-no-harm principles are incorporated and apply adaptive management practices throughout the life of the project to ensure responsiveness of programming to an evolving context; and
- Ensure close coordination with consortium partners other relevant in-country initiatives, including U.S. Government-funded and other donor-funded programs, Government of Colombia initiatives, and those involving other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for the activity, and supervise expatriate and local teams;
- Develop strategic objectives and confirm project compliance with USAID regulations;
- Manage the activity's implementation, including overall responsibility for personnel and efficient budgeting and financial management;
- Oversee project deliverables, such as development of work plans and operating budget, and coordinate with finance and admin staff at HQ to ensure cost-effective use of resources;
- Oversee technical activities of the activity and ensure that impact is achieving the results defined in the cooperative agreement;
- Evaluate and document activity progress and lessons learned;
- Serve as the project's primary liaison key partners, governments, private sector and other key project stakeholders; and
- Assume responsibility for overall USAID management ensuring quality control and timeliness of deliverables.
- Master's degree in a relevant field such as Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science, Law, or International Relations;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in a senior-level management role and demonstrated management and leadership skills in international development work with increasing responsibility, at least five (5) years of which is in migration issues, governance, policy reform, and working closely will government officials;
- Experience working in Colombia, Venezuela or similar development contexts;
- Demonstrated ability to work with vulnerable groups. Experience supporting migrants, refugees or internally displaced persons (IDPs) is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage challenging and complex projects that engage a variety of public and private sector stakeholders;
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, technical and analytical skills, including an ability to interact effectively with government counterparts and local organizations; and
- Speaking and writing fluency in English and Spanish.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director for an upcoming USAID-funded Task Order in Colombia. The MEL Director is responsible for all monitoring, evalua [...]
Overview Creative Associates seeks a Procurement Manger for an upcoming USAID-funded Task Order in Colombia. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Procurement Officers an [...]
Overview Creative Associates seeks a Director of Finance for an upcoming USAID-funded Task Order in Colombia. The Director of Finance will provide overall financial management and oversight for the p [...]
Overview Creative Associates seeks a Grants Manager for an anticipated donor-funded project in Niger. The Grants Manager will provide administrative and technical guidance and support to the Chief of [...]