Departamento del Valle del Cauca
Manages a team of first-line supervisors who, in turn, supervise day-to-day operations for a team of Associates performing customer care or technical support functions for our clients. Primary responsibility for Coach training, development and leadership to ensure Associate and client satisfaction in meeting designated performance goals. Ensures client and corporate goals (service, quality, contribution) and financial, metric and Associate satisfaction goals are met. Provides leadership and management to Associates. Provides training and development opportunities for supervisory team. Coaches and mentors team supervisors. Regularly conducts Coach team meetings. Supervises multiple teams for one or more clients.
- Prepare, analyze and present data to the client as part of monthly performance reviews.
- Action commercial decisions affecting P&L.;
- Supervisory responsibility for multiple teams with more than one client.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-one-one meetings with direct reports against KPI’s.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition across all Teams taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Management of any campaign migration or new business implementation.
- Ensure actions from Employee Satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Lead teams to meet and exceed business objectives (client and corporate service, quality and contribution goals, as well as financial, metric and employee satisfaction goals), ensuring the consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPI’s across the site.
- Direct involvement in recruitment, selection, induction and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring we attract and retain the best talent.
- Line management responsibility for Coaches/Team Managers who are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of Agents/Advisors handling customer questions and issues.
- Manage client relationship at an operational level in terms of coordinating information and data requests and delivery of these within agreed timescales and to required quality.
- Ensure client satisfaction surveys are undertaken and action plans implemented and reviewed. Management of any client escalations relating to the Operational team’s performance.
- Apply process for tracking of client satisfaction and complaints in terms of response and resolution.
- Ensure process audits are completed quarterly for each customer related transaction and improvement plans agreed.
- Ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant client information and scheduling tool.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people in a customer contact center environment.
- BPO experience is required
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating successful Associate, customer and client relationships.
- Ability to manage complex issues to promote satisfactory problem resolution.
- Time management skills with ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to use a computer to complete daily duties.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Funciones o actividades del contrato Consultar con los clientes después de la venta, para resolver problemas existentes y brindar asesoría. Elaborar cotizaciones, convenir plazos de crédito, gar [...]
- Requerimos de manera urgente hombre o mujer supervisor comercil de retail, TECNOLOGIA O TELEFONIA. Salario es $1.072.127 Rodamiento :$ 216.860 Comisión : $400.000 de acuerdo al cumplimiento. 2. Té [...]
En Jobandtalent empleamos a más de 15.000 profesionales en toda Colombia y ofrecemos oportunidades de empleo de forma constante para que siempre tengas un empleo a tu disposición. En este momento, e [...]
Funciones del Puesto - Empresa del sector manufacturero requiere profesional para liderar el área de informática y tecnología Requisitos del Puesto - Ingeniero en sistemas - Experiencia de al menos [...]