Job Profile Summary
The Training Supervisor assist with the analysis, scheduling and implementation of all classroom training in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation. This position is responsible for cultivating client and departmental relationships resulting in reduced cost, continual performance improvement, and increased revenue. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Develop a department of well-trained, competent professionals who continuously improve the
organization and themselves
• Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions
• Conduct quarterly one-on-ones with Trainers
• Coordinate with the Quality Supervisor and Operations on consistency issues
• Create and maintain consultant training schedule
• Cultivate a close working relationship with Training Manager(s), Training department personnel, Operations, and other Convergys managers, supervisors and consultants
• Coordinate the maintenance and development of training workbooks and other training tools used by the Training organization
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
• Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Proficient in English (B2+)
Career Framework Role
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview This role is part of Mastercard’s Relaunch Your Career program. This is a 16-week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break return to work. You will have the chance [...]
Job Title: Trainer II Job Description The Trainer II is responsible for delivering client focused training to address the new hire, product update and recursive training requirement of Concentrix in s [...]
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT: The United Nations World Food Program (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency to fight hunger. In Colombia, the support that WFP provides to the national government re [...]
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at e [...]