Opal Group produces networking and educational conferences for C-Level executives working in finance, pharmaceuticals, sports, education, architecture, and healthcare. Our events are held in high-end resorts and hotels in the U.S. and Europe.
The Investor Relations Associate role involves developing a relationship with clients to invite and secure their attendance to our Healthcare and Life Sciences Conferences. The successful candidate will work within our existing database with the most relevant names and contacts that our marketing department has developed to ensure the attendance and success of the events.
The Investor Relations Associate will attend our events in order to facilitate their clientsâ€™ experience on-site and continue to build stronger relationships during the event.
- Contacting delegates by phone and email correspondence to ensure they are aware of future conferences
- Promote the benefits of attending our conferences and securing their registration
- Exceed departmental goals set by the Manager and Conference Producer
- Attend team sales meeting
- Conduct ongoing research within assigned area to further industry knowledge
- Meet with Conference Producers to gain a thorough understanding of the event, key selling points, and relevant conference information
- To be responsible for the sale of your own events designated by the manager
- To ensure the database is amended and updated as required
- Bachelors Degree required
- A bright, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Competitive personality, a drive to exceed expectations and outperform peers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Customer service concentration
- Deadline and results-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic with a strong desire to succeed
- Creativity, resourcefulness and an innovative approach
**Cover letters only in English will be accepted**
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
OBJETIVO PRINCIPAL Asegurar la consecución de clientes nuevos para el manejo de carga internacional con una facturación anual superior a 51.000 Euros. FUNCIONES DE LA POSICIÓN - Construir un [...]
Centro medico .odontologíco en Bosa , solicita auxiliar de enfermería de preferencia viva en el sector , experiencia en toma de muestras y con curso vigente . Experiencia en uso de word y excel. Ti [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Controlar y verificar la dosificación y componentes apropiados de las fórmulas. Supervisar la recepción, almacenamiento y distribución de productos farmacé [...]
Cloud Engineer -20000SSO Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides direction and specialist knowledge in [...]