Are you looking for a stimulating company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on redefining the supply chain analytics market to fuel our company's success? Weâ€™re driven by people who have a passion for technology and innovation; we are a fun, results-driven company that thrives on delivering value to customers and making a difference in the world leveraging our solutions. If this sounds like you, come join our herd!
At LLamasoft, our mission is to elevate lives and organizations through the science of smarter decision-making. Powered by AI and advanced analytics,
our enterprise decision platform enables business leaders to solve problems in new ways and make smarter decisions faster as their business and operating models change. We are pioneering the use of a true digital twin of the extended supply chain combined with our powerful algorithms and deep supply chain, data engineering, AI and operational expertise. LLamasoft deploys decision solutions through enterprise ready apps, custom apps, and an extensible no-code App Studio.
The Role: As the Support Engineer at LLamasoft, you will provide first tier support to our clients to remove technical barriers to successful usage of our application(s). You will work closely with our clients to assist and troubleshoot SaaS application errors, and desktop software installations. As part of this troubleshooting process, you will frequently liaise with Engineering and Product Team for potential bugs & feature requests. You will also be aiding in the managing, tracking, and distributing customer and user licenses for LLamasoft's suite of supply chain design products alongside our Support Operations Team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited, to those below.
- Reports to Customer Operations Manager
- Assists internal users and external customers with installation, support, and license deployment on all LLamasoft products
- Aides in Support Operations duties such as: managing, tracking, and issuing licenses for new purchases, renewals, partner projects, training, etc.
- Provides first tier help desk support in customer troubleshooting of product offering, inclusive of both SaaS and Desktop product suites
- Raising bugs as applicable and liaising with Internal departments to bring to resolution
- Creates and maintains best practices, SOPâ€™s, troubleshooting methodologies, user & software documentation for internal and external user base
- Associateâ€™s degree or related technical experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or SaaS application support or related customer service industry
- Working knowledge of information technology and IT products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong work ethic, coupled with a sense of responsibility and a "do what it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Microsoft Office Product Experience
- Ability to work as a team and work independently
- Experience with configuring/supporting windows software and hardware
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure within a moderately chaotic environment
- Ability to switch focus quickly as priorities change and the ability to assess and prioritize according to customer and internal demands
- Familiarity with software API concepts
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in Help Desks and/or Support Centers
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Understands supply chain fundamentals
- Experience with SQL databases & basic network configurations
Over 750 of the worldâ€™s most innovative companies rely on LLamasoft to design operational strategies to achieve profitability and growth goals. In addition to helping our customers identify billions of dollars in value, LLamasoft partners with humanitarian organizations, government entities and the World Economic Forum, using our solutions to design and optimize health supply chains around the globe in order to reach our goal of positively impacting 100 million lives by 2022.
LLamasoft is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Powered by JazzHR
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
**About AbbVie** AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkabl [...]
Provides technical support to RA External Customers and Internal ( field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel) who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging systems. Re [...]
Requisition ID: Work Area: Sales Support Expected Travel: 0 : 10 Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Limited Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a [...]
Are you looking for a stimulating company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on redefining the supply chain analytics market to fuel our company's success? We?re driven by pe [...]