Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(r) and Rockwell Software(r) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence, and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
The primary goal in a Product Owner role is to represent the customer to the software development team, and to maximize the value of the product on which the Development Team has worked.
Product Owners work around the product road map, centering on high-value backlog items, defining crisp acceptance criteria, concentrating on grooming quality backlog item, and avoiding disturbing sprints.
When you join our software engineering group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering practices and technology to overcome any challenges.
We are looking for someone who will effectively leverage and learn from a diverse set of technical backgrounds and opinions by fostering a team-oriented environment and the use of open and direct communications, honesty and respect. The ideal candidate will also actively seek knowledge of new developments in the software engineering, computer engineering, and test automation fields and will identify and pursue career development and training opportunities.
This role reports to the Software Engineering Manager and is located in Colombia
What you will do
* Gather, manage, prioritize and make visible the product backlog or the prioritized list of requirements for future product development, including expressing the Product Backlogs items in a clear manner
* Ensure close collaboration with the development team, optimize their performance as well as of the value of their work
* Ordering items in the Product Backlog in such a manner so that it achieves the best goals and missions
* Ensure that the Development Team has the required level of understanding of the items listed in the Product Backlog and making sure that the Product Backlog is transparent and clear, showing the way how the Scrum Team will be working
* Be available to the development team to answer any questions team members have regarding the customer's view of how they're implementing a product feature
* Work around the product road map, focus on high-value backlog items, define crisp acceptance criteria, concentrate on grooming quality backlog item, and avoid disturbing sprints
* Ensure user stories are "ready" for development to start work and that each story has the correct acceptance criteria
* Contribute to the work of the Product Manager as they define a product differentiation strategy and track progress towards the release of a product.
* May be involved on some or all of the following tasks:
o Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
o Develops positioning for the product.
o Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release.
o Develops personas either alone or in conjunction with a team including user experience experts.
o Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
Internal Number: 2704381
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
As one of Somo's QA Engineers, you will be working with an existing agile team utilising Scrum and Kanban practices whilst ensuring Somo’s quality standards are met throughout. About the Job A co [...]
MAS Global Consulting is an Agile Software Development Services firm based in Florida, United States, with consultants in multiple states in the US and an office in Medellin, Colombia in a convenient [...]
Company Overview: At SproutLoud our people and culture are central to our success. Youâ€™ll find an environment that is 100% jerk free, where people share the values of putting clients first, be [...]
EN SURA ESTAMOS BUSCANDO - FACILITADOR Misión Fomentar una transformación hacia equipos de alto desempeño y auto-gestionados, siendo un coach de equipo y un líder servicial que motiva, gene [...]