Software Developer 4-20000MAMApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English, Spanish
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in Telecom Market.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical skills. Understand 4G/5G networks architecture Knowledge about Telco signaling protocols (like Diameter, SIP, SS7, HTTP/2)
- Knowledge of IP networking (LAN/WAN, routing, protocol) Knowledge of NFV and Cloud environments. Understand standardization bodies (IETF, 3GPP, TISPAN, GSMA, etc.). Understanding of IMS/VoLTE architectures Desirable Knowledge of IP telephony protocols (SIP, Diameter, ENUM, RTP, WebRTC etc.).
- He/She must have knowledge about containers, microservices, CI/CD, containers orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Concepts about Kubernetes, Docker, and Cloud deployment technologies.
- Leadership to drive an excellent team
- Candidate should demonstrate customer service skills, creativity, business analysis, strong communication abilities and must be excellent in maintaining good relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies should be necessary to be able to talk with arguments in front of the customers.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
- Self driving
- Fluency oral/written English
- Ability to travel as needed
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Because you belong at Twilio The Who, What, Why And Where Who? Twilio is looking for a Technical Lead who is excited about working with a world-class team to solve some of the hardest proble [...]
Profesional en Ingeniería de Sistemas o carrera a fines experto en Blockchain, con experiencia de 2 a 3 años como desarrollador front y back- Sistemas distribuidos con conocimiento en la arquitectur [...]
Because you belong at Twilio The Who, What, Why and Where Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking individuals to join our Customer Support organization that supports the Twilio product suite. Excellent [...]
TwoConnect, a Microsoft Gold Integration Partner based in Miami, Florida, is seeking to hire remote a BizTalk Developer to add to their offshore team in Colombia. Bilingual English/Spanish speaking Co [...]