International Rescue Committee
Requisition ID: req10359
Job Title: GRANTS MANAGER
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Bogota, Colombia
SALARY RANGE: $4.3000.0000 to $5.200.000 COP
The Grants Manager is the focal point for proposal development, donor reporting, grants information management and grants management capacity-building efforts. The Grants Manager also supports programmatic and budgetary monitoring, compliance with donors and internal IRC rules and regulations. The Grants Manager is also involved in managing and implementing IRC’s partnership work in the country.
The Grants Manager will work closely with the in-country program teams and will report to IRC’s Grants Coordinator.
- Submit high quality donor reports, narrative and financial according to IRC and donor regulations. Ensure all required documents are included, complete, correct and approved by the respective Program Coordinator/s and country management.
- Collaborate with the Program and finance teams to develop standard reporting templates and tools that will support improved narrative, logframe and financial reporting.
- Maintain knowledge of grant agreement language and regulations, serving as a knowledge resource on assigned donors and advancing questions where needed.
- Raise compliance issues with supervisor
- Lead grant opening meetings, quarterly grant review meetings, and grant close out meetings in collaboration with the Grants Coordinator.
- Lead management meetings, including monthly review of Budget vs Actual (BVA) reports to address any projected underspend or over spend.
- Keep supervisor informed of any projected inabilities to meet contractual obligations, report submission and spend rates/significant budget variances. Be able to actively mitigate risks through proposing remedial solutions in consensus with department heads
- Compile and respond to information requests from IRC’s regional, London and NY offices.
- Support the development of high quality proposals and budgets that are relevant to IRC’s Strategic Action Plan and include input from key partners (finance, operations, programs, partners, etc.).
- Contribute to all aspects of the proposal development process – including compilation/editing of the technical narrative, development of budgets and budget narratives, drafting of required annexes, etc.
- Facilitate and coordinate all aspects of sub-award life cycle management, from partner identification, vetting, and project agreement/amendment development
- Manage the sub-award in the opportunity tracking system for the agreement review and in case of modifications
- Maintain and coordinate partner program, finance and compliance monitoring schedules and coordinate support for partners with other IRC staff to address any challenges that may arise
- Work with grant counterparts in HQ and at the regional level to ensure coordination and adherence to proposal timelines and requirements.
- Undertake other key grants management, program development, monitoring and evaluation, communications and external relations activities as requested
- Graduate degree – international development or similar, or bachelor’s degree with significant grants management experience and superior writing skills
- At least three years of experience working in projects and/or grants management, proposal/business development/design, in various contexts
- Strong understanding and knowledge of USG (USAID/OFDA/BPRM), European (ECHO, EU, SIDA), DFID, UN (UNHCR/UNFPA/UNDP/OCHA/WFP/FAO) and other donor rules and regulations
- Proven competency with program design, M&E;, proposal writing (including logical frameworks) and building budgets using MS Excel
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing proposals/concept notes
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines,
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written; and
- Able to work well both within a team and independently, in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante operador del sector en salud a nivel nacional, requiere profesional en Medicina con especialización en Auditoria en Salud, Gerencia en Salud o similares, para realizar contribucion de trab [...]
Importante empresa de telecomunicaciones requiere para su equipo de trabajo CONSULTOR COMERCIAL para proyecto de 1 mes posibilidades ubicación estable FORMACIÓN: Bachiller, técnico o tecnólogo Exp [...]
En Jobandtalent empleamos a más de 15.000 profesionales en toda Colombia y ofrecemos oportunidades de empleo de forma constante para que siempre tengas un empleo a tu disposición. En este momento, e [...]
Who is Bizagi? Bizagi delivers an engaging, consumer:friendly, process automation platform that connects people, applications, devices and information. Fueled by a community of over 1 million download [...]