Job Description - Paid Media Specialist - Digital Marketing Specialist 3 (20000U86)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
About the Role
You thrive at planning, executing and analyzing paid digital campaigns.
You think creatively and make sure marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible. You know that the perfect mix of media and channels can move prospects to action and drive conversions. You’re forever dreaming up ways to optimize media plans and boost results. You thrive being a swiss army knife. This is a generalist role and we are looking for people who know the paid media space and are hungry to grow their career.
Digital Advertising at Oracle is undergoing a significant transformation and this your chance to be part of a team that’s transforming digital marketing at one of the world’s flagship tech companies.
- 4-6+ in Digital Media: You have experience in media planning and media activation, with hands-on experience with planning and managing activity in various platforms (Social Platforms, TTD, etc)
- Analytical Skills: You love data, leveraging reports and identifying insights that will help improve our campaign results and effectiveness.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Whether verbal, written or PowerPoint, you’ll need to be able to communicate clearly and answer questions coming from all levels of understanding on paid media.
- Programmatic Knowledge: You have a solid understanding of the programmatic landscape, best practices, and platforms to successfully manage campaigns.
- Paid Social Knowledge: You have social landscape and how and when to target key audiences.
- Direct Placement and Content Syndication: Knowledge of buying process with premium publishers and especially content syndication placements.
- Activate and Operate: This is a hands-on job. You will be working with publishers on their platforms. Setting audience targeting, making sure creative is right and assuring we are trafficking.
- Agile and Nimble: Working with the management team you will identify and recommend approaches and practices that allow Oracle to deploy and scale campaigns on aggressive timelines.
- Agency Background: If you can do this job you have been at an agency or a brand with an internal group who acts as an agency.
- Experience in at least some these tools: DSPs, SSPs, RTB, Ad Verification, Ad Servers, 4C, Sprinklr, Kenshoo, Adobe, etc.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve business challenges
- Understanding of most recent global privacy legislation, such as: GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of media planning fundamentals
- Proven track record managing high campaign volume, large budgets, complex strategies across multiple business units and driving quantifiable results.
- Ability to Multi-task and handle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager / floodlight tags / vendor pixels
- Project Management Experience
- You will facilitate and manage key documents, creative, and processes for various advertising campaigns. You will act as the main point of contact between media publishers and internal teams
Travel Component: Minimal.Approx. 10% travel may be required to successfully fill this role.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
:Regular Employee Hire
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too. This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means w [...]
Welcome to Virtual Emily! We are a Start-Up company that works with other companies in the US and we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our Marketing Area to help us exp [...]
Job Description LAD Paid Search Specialist - Digital Marketing Specialist 3-20000U8IApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English Preferred Qualifications Positi [...]
Job Description Paid Media Activation - Digital Marketing Specialist 2-20000U8HApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English Preferred Qualifications About the R [...]