Vensure Employer Services
Location: Medellin, Colombia
We are searching for a systematic E-Commerce Associate to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company's website. To this end, the E-Commerce Associate should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers' preferences. You should also liaise with our IT Specialists, Data Analysts, and Copywriters to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Associate, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an outstanding E-Commerce Associate will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
E-Commerce Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspecting landing pages,
product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers' product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
E-Commerce Associate Requirements:
- Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Redactor de contenido digital Marketing Medellín Isabel Góez Corporate Recruiter +57 3136616714 [email protected] Como redactor de contenido serás el encargado de investig [...]
About Us Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile G [...]
Se requiere profesional en Publicidad, Mercadeo, Diseño Gráfico, Comunicación Social o audiovisual, y/o realizador visual con experiencia de 2 años en cargos similares Funciones: - Elaborar conten [...]
Como redactor de contenido serás el encargado de investigar, crear y publicar información en diferentes formatos para convertir visitantes en clientes potenciales. Como es indispensable que "hables [...]