Johnson & Johnson
MS&T; Process Scientist
At Johnson& Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come togetherwith one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health forhumanity.
Diversity &Inclusion; are essential to continue building our history of pioneering andinnovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patientsand consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race,belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in allopen positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, YourNext Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes abroad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound careand women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counterpharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms. Our Manufacturing Sciences &Technology; (MS&T;) is looking for the next discovery.
Johnson& Johnson Consumer Health – MS&T; ProcessScientist – Cali - Colombia
Provides technical support to manufacturingplants, quality assurance and other supply chain areas in material andmanufacturing processes troubleshooting to guarantee reliability in basebusiness execution. Execute and sometimes leads life cycle management projectsfor technology transfers, cost reduction, BCP development or productivityimprovement in manufacturing plants. Ensure all supported projects are defined,planned, documented and executed in the compliance manner to Johnson &Johnson; procedures, Regulatory requirement, GMP, EHS&S;, Corporate qualitystandards and in accordance to J&J; CREDO.
- Provide technicalsupport to investigations, CAPA, troubleshooting and rapid response eventsrelated to raw material, product composition, manufacturing process design orconsumer complaint, by conducting root causeanalysis and historical data evaluation
- Executelaboratory and/or pilots, compile and analyses data, identify causes, drawconclusions and generate reports
- Elaborate product impact assessments, technical justificationsand INV/CAPA reports
- Provideongoing general technical assistance in miscellaneous supply chain activities,local Compliance and/ or regulatory demands.
- Apply intensiveand diversified knowledge of technical principles and practices to influencebusiness decisions based on sound scientific rationale.
- Execute / support/ lead, life cycle management projectsfor technology transfers, cost reduction, BCP development, manufacturingprocesses optimization or new technology implementation, working withmulti-functional teams.
- Execute technicalactivities related to life cycle management projects including, but not limitedto, historical data review, product and manufacturing process assessment,development plan and other technical documents elaboration, pilot and/or trialexecution, specifications and standard procedures review, etc
- Technicallysupport manufacturing processes validations, cleaning & sanitizationvalidations and production campaigns development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering,Material Engineering or correlated areas is required
Experience and Skills: Required:
- Fluent English isrequired.
- Must be acritical analytical thinker with problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate bigsense of urgency, resilience and ability to administrate conflicts andflexibility to priority changes.
- Ability to managecomplexity and to work collaboratively with critical stakeholders at local,regional and global levels.
- Goodcommunication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills.
When you work at Johnson & Johnson, you can touchover one billion lives worldwide, every single day. And when you applyyour talent to our collective purpose, there’s no end to the lasting impact wecan make together. And that changes everything. We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At this moment wewould like to mention that we have a leading candidate for thisposition, however we strongly encourage you to apply if you meet the profileand job description requirements.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa del sector de Confecciones Textil requiere su Jefe de Aseguramiento de Calidad en Cali, responsable por Liderar y coordinar los procesos de aseguramiento, control y mejoramiento de [...]
Desarrollar en clientes actuales y nuevos la categoría de Decorados donde Corona busca crecer en el mercado, mediante la implementación de estrategias y tácticas comerciales de la Compañía, asegu [...]
Importante empresa especialista en estudios de seguridad requiere personal para realizar verificación de hojas de vida con experiencia de 6 meses en confirmación de referencias en diferentes institu [...]
Se requiere de manera inmediata jardinero con experiencia mínima de 6 meses en ejecución de labores de jardinería, y mantenimiento de zonas verdes , manejo de guadaña y/o insecticidas. Realiza P [...]