Why being part of Coca-Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment, and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
Key Objective: to accelerate TCCS brands basket incidence in International Key Account markets and accelerate sustainable topline NSR- and Margin growth based on the strategic initiatives (LRP) and plans (ABP), as well as the Customer’s ASP process, to ensure growing TCCS business faster than the customer, category, and competition, thus gaining share of value in each market.
- Co-Lead, co-design and ensure implementation of integrated short and mid-term strategies in International Key Account to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programs and thus accelerate all our portfolio incidence, net sales revenues (NRS) and profitability (Margin) growth by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into TCCC programs design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the POS/“shop floor”
- Key Objective: to accelerate TCCS brands basket incidence in International Key Account markets and accelerate sustainable topline NSR- and Margin growth based on the strategic initiatives (LRP) and plans (ABP), as well as the Customer’s ASP process, to ensure growing TCCS business faster than the customer, category, and competition, thus gaining share of value in each market.
- Key Deliverables: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activities tied with International Key Account’s activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements while improving the beverage experience, as well as aligning execution requirements with [email protected] lead, country operations and bottler(s). This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold OBBPC approaches to drive the right assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics/investments in each market, wiring RGM 2.0 applications and implications into country business plans to drive RGM/RTM linked with International Key Account capability.
- Partner with TCCS KA International HQ Team lead to coordinate on global customer programs and how they come to life in Latin America, as well as align on customer HQ office interactions to ensure “one voice to the customer”
- Partner with OU category leads to align - occasion-centric – on key categories and activation to deploy in collaboration with International Key Account and enable integrated approaches while including experiential marketing
- Ownership of International Key Account /channels metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiations.
- Develop, jointly with International Key Account and bottlers Joint Business Plan (JBP), aligned with OU Strategy.
- Negotiate with customers commercial issues, such as readjustments in price and contractual changes.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in customer management, commercial and operational marketing
- Strategic customer management across territories and bottlers with an execution perspective
- Strong planning, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and System’s customer, commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- The role requires deep understanding of International Key Account business as well as strong leadership and accountability to influence our cross-functional System teams towards consumer- AND customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage
- Develop multi-year strategic plans (ASP) to unlock growth opportunities with International Key Account focused on occasion development, trip conversion and portfolio expansion opportunities.
- Lead and ensure Bottler alignment to be “a single voice for the customer” in countries where multiple bottlers operate as well as manage the relationship with System’s Corporate offices
- Defines the portfolio execution priorities for International Key Account in all formats/banners and drives disciplined implementation of the customer/format, purchase mode playbooks for each market. Co-develops shopper and channel/customer RGM elements with bottler as part of RGM 2. 0 planning framework.
- Lead/manage key customer relationships to collaborative build activation calendars by briefing marketing leads for brand/comms requirements while co-developing customer plans with bottlers while tailoring activation.
- Deploy NARTD category vision and ensure consistency of value propositions for International Key Account formats in markets(e.g. recruitment, trial, frequency) in collaboration with the bottlers and the customer.
- Co-develop customer business plan with bottlers, including brand and package portfolio priorities and activation plans. Responsible for grounding development plans in markets by format/banner.
- Be the System expert on International Key Account business/formats, able to reflect a consumer, shopper, and local customer’s perspective as well as a System execution capability within the channel/customer.
- Provide insight in category growth opportunities to category leads and to country operations.
- Manage customer specific DME as well as DME allocated to perform the work in scope.
- Key Knowledge: system Planning, Channel shopper marketing, customer management, RGM, system and customer economics, OBPPC
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Si eres una persona experta en recuperación de cartera de campañas de Venta Directa, te invitamos a aplicar a esta convocatoria. Es requisito indispensable para aplicar al cargo, que tenga conocimi [...]
Descripción Siempre se interesó por el tema de los colores y pinturas, esta oferta le puede llamar la atención, solo tiene que cumplir con el siguiente requisito: Bachiller, técnico o tecnólogo [...]
Descripción Importante compañia ubicada en Mosquera se encuentra en busqueda de asistente comercial funciones: Proporcionar al cliente interno y externo información y soporte con relación a los [...]
Queremos contar con una persona experta en la coordinación de equipos de cobranza y generación de estrategias de recuperación de cartera. La persona que buscamos para sumar a nuestro equipo, debe [...]