At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone—at every level in every function—is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals.
Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And it’s how ideas—and people—grow.
The Account Delivery Manager Sales is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of in-scope contracted services and seeks opportunities to increase revenue. Responsible for meeting P&L;, as well as growing the account through the change order process for assigned customer accounts. Note: This is a Sales incentive position (100:00).
- Owns the customer operational business relationship of mid-size to large domestic accounts.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Acts as a point of contact for operational & tactical issues of medium to high complexity, representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Conducts and reviews expense/cost target commitments for highly complex service delivery requirements.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & driving corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage medium risk projects.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements; identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination. Contributes to account service delivery plan. Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HP and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience.
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Moderate Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Acts as ADM in medium engagements.
- Leads a small to medium size AST/delivery team.
- Works at local or regional level.
- Supports Single Region.
- Moderate delivery portfolio.
- Standard delivery methodology.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers’ most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante entidad de salud se encuentra en búsqueda de técnicos auxiliares de enfermería con mínimo 1 año de experiencia preferiblemente con conocimiento en [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante empresa en el sector tecnológico con más de 20 años de experiencia en el mercado requiere para su equipo de trabajo técnico, tecnólogo, ingeniero [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante IPS, de la ciudad de Bogotá, requiere para su equipo de trabajo Terapeuta respiratoria con especialización en cuidado intensivo o con experiencia en el [...]
Reconocida boutique de vestidos de baño ubicada en el norte de la ciudad requiere para su equipo de trabajo AUXILIAR LOGÍSTICA CON EXPERIENCIA EN MANEJO DE EXCEL Y EXPORTACIONES para realizar las si [...]