Description of Role:
The Cash & Trade Proc Grp Mgr. is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of the site in an effort to support clients in the processing of Trade Services and Trade Finance transactions in a pristine risk and controls environment. The objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of high-volume transaction processing and service.
This position will be responsible of the Colombia Trade Americas CSC, reporting to the LatAm Trade Ops Head. Colombia CSC TRADE Head will manage the processes locally and in partnership with the Tampa & CSIPL hubs.
- Manage a Trade Operations/Transaction Services team or multiple teams
- Oversee quality reviews,
end results, budget, policy formulation and planning
- Manage client transaction reporting, including new product introductions, statement migrations, branding, legal disclaimers, etc
- Resolve highly complex and varying issues that have substantial potential impact
- Apply comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues
- Negotiate internally, often at senior levels (across functions) and with external parties, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Managing human, processing and system resources to maximize quality and quantity of service while managing cost effectively
- Take a leadership role in exploring and developing key themes within Trade Client Operations such as re-engineering through LEAN, optimization, centralization, RPA, straight-through-processing and outsourcing, leveraging organizational resources within and outside Trade Client Operations to drive and implement these initiatives
- Maintain a strong control and compliance environment throughout the Trade Client Operations organization that can rapidly adapt to changes in the regulatory and compliance environment; proactively escalating addressing all issues timely and competently through the drafting, implementation, and tracking of relevant Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Maintain permanent controls readiness, an effective control and compliance environment
- Support regional financial and resource goals and actively delivering on Trade Client Operations expenses and FTE
- Develop a management team of direct staff that are best-in-class in their respective roles, and manage a diverse pool of Operations human resources, establishing succession plans to ensure business continuity
- Promote a conducive and inclusive work environment marked by high morale, team spirit, diversity and meritocracy driven, throughout the Trade Client Operations organization supporting Employee Satisfaction activities and related indicators.
- Manage a team of Trade Service Professionals in Colombia Trade Service hub and extended workforce in Tampa CSC.
- Oversight and best practices implementation across Service footprint in LatAm (Hubs and Country Service).
- Lead regional execution of the service strategy across sites.
- Increased customer satisfaction (both internal and external).
- Improve MIS reporting
- Liaise with Production & Development support technology teams to resolve exceptions found during daily monitoring and to seek any enhancements/ systemic changes, if any due to customer requirement.
- Facilitate accurate and timely resolution of all system outages engaging with all relevant partners such as Tech, Product and Client Service teams to mitigate client impact.
- Understand, troubleshoot, and quickly solution complex queries that can run over multiple platforms.
- Strong partnerships developed with Regional (NAM & LatAm) O&T;, Product, Relationship Management and Ops Controls
- 10+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in trade / cash operations and management, in a banking industry, managing large teams
- In-depth Cash/Trade product and operations knowledge
- Robust strategic leadership and people management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Be a strong manager with significant experience in managing and understanding organization at a country or regional level
- Superior people leadership/management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure and able to manage effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent communicator (written and oral) in English and Spanish
- Proven leader by clients and staff with the ability to define strategy and provide inspiration
- Excellent prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills
- Customer oriented. Able to deal with internal clients in a positive manner and help deliver solutions that benefit the business
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties
- Proactive and dynamic with strategic mindset. Able to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Experience in process improvement. Good knowledge of process, productivity & must be knowledgeable in system
- Ability to quickly understand local legal and regulatory requirements, and exposure to regional/global regulatory requirements, and a strong aptitude to design process and people to comply with them
- Experience in control (including significant experience in identifying risks, control issues, implementing corrective actions and best practices), quality management and re-engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills (as relates to various backgrounds as the programs will fundamentally aim at changing the day-to-day operational footprints)
- Highly detailed planning, organization and project management experience and solid execution capability. Multi-tasking a must requirement.
- Proven track record in Operations process assessment and knowledge
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Operations Management, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante compañia a nivel nacional requiere para su equipo de trabajo ASESOR para su equipo de trabajo en SALAS DE VENTAS. Bachiller con un (1) año de experiencia en sector inmobiliario y manejo [...]
- Se requiere Profesional con experiencia como Asesor Viajero con el fin de promocionar y comercializar productos y servicios de ingeniería y arquitectura. Contrato Obra o Labor + salario básico [...]
- Profesional en nutrición con experiencia en el desarrollo de actividades de promoción de estilos de vida saludables en población trabajadora. Excelente presentación personal, cumplimiento, respo [...]
- Importante compañía de BPO requiere Profesional en Administración de empresas, Ingeniería Industrial y carreras afines con 2 o mas años de experiencia en estructuración y coordinación de Proy [...]