PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Therapeutic Area Head Lead is responsible for providing overall, strategic and managerial leadership for Medical Affairs within a specific Therapeutic Area.
This position will provide medical and scientific leadership both internally and externally for the Therapeutic Area,
including responsibility for of creation and execution of the medical/clinical strategy, leading and managing medical staff as needed, collaborating with external stakeholders as needed, and serving as a TA medical and scientific expert within the company to advise effectively and appropriately the country’s cross-functional teams
- Develop and oversee all local Medical Affairs activities in the relevant Therapeutic Area(s) and subsequently ensure execution of medical plans by self and through Therapeutic Area Medical team
- Maintain a very high level of updated medical knowledge and understanding of the overall treatment and healthcare environment in the Therapeutic Area(s)
- Leverage strong science to create compelling strategies for the Therapeutic Area (s) that fulfill unmet medical needs, support successful product registration, and increase availability of Takeda’s medicine to patients
- Represent the Therapeutic Area (s) Medical Affairs to senior cross-functional leadership as well as external stake-holders
- Responsible for creating Create and executeing the TA Medical Plan, aligned with both the Brand Plan and the Area / Regional / Global Medical Plan (where relevant)
- Lead or oversee the development and implementation of key medical activities (e.g. Advisory Boards, Focus Group Meetings, medical education and peer-to-peer training activities) in the Therapeutic Area (s)
- Collaborate with Medical Director to determine appropriate resourcing and headcount requirements for the Medical Affairs team, and support the identification, assessment, and selection of suitable candidates for positions within Medical Affairs
- Collaborate with direct reports to establish and achieve appropriate KPIs
- Contribute and provide medical review of promotional materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other Medical Education activities, in accordance with applicable Codes of Practice and regulations as well as Takeda policies, within defined timelines
- Ensure that the technical-scientific content of promotional and non-promotional material is fair, balanced, and based on appropriate scientific evidence, as well as compliant with local regulatory norms and internal compliance rules
- Ensure compliance of all responsible activities to relevant laws and regulations as well as internal standards and SOPs
COMPETENCE & SKILLS:
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
- Interacts mostly with commercial, market access, regulatory affairs, ethics and compliance
- Highly collaborative
- Able to drive consensus across diverse stakeholders.
- Highly innovative, Strategic thinker, able to drive multiple-simultaneous initiatives
- People management experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MD or equivalent
- Postgraduate training in epidemiology, pharmacology is desired
- Previous TA experience is desirable
- 3 – 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; fluency in other languages is a plus
LOCATION: Bogotá, Colombia.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa del sector salud, te está buscando! Si estás domiciliado en Bogotá, tienes entre 20 y 29 años y cuentas con conocimiento en manejo de redes sociales, principalmente Facebook, In [...]
Brindar asesoría personalizada a los clientes en los diferentes puntos de venta garantizando la satisfacción con la adquisición del producto y la fidelización de la marca. - Reconocer las neces [...]
Importante empresa de ingeniería y representaciones requiere para su departamento comercial, un asesor comercial, técnico, tecnólogo o profesional, con experiencia en ventas técnicas a empresas in [...]
Empresa de Telecomunicaciones, solicita Empalmador liniero de fibra óptica para trabajar en redes de operacion a nivel nacional, con alta disponibilidad y compromiso para las actividades a realizar ( [...]