PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
The HR Administrative Assistant is responsible for presentation creation and report writing, copying and assembly of various materials and assisting with special projects, events, and promotions. Will prepare and direct incoming and outgoing department mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes. Additionally, will update and maintain organization charts and phone lists, keep the calendar of the Director of HR and schedule meetings for HR, Training and Staffing as needed.
Will be responsible for scheduling and organizing Orientations; will be responsible for all Personnel files and file location; Will be responsible for all new hire paperwork and “Getting started” Orientations; Will coordinate all facility activities for this department and perform additionally miscellaneous administrative activities as assigned.
- Provides administrative support to include managing schedules, arranging appointments, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conference calls. Heavy use of MS Outlook for scheduling.
- Serves as contact for people inside and outside of the company. Is knowledgeable of corporate functions and is often called upon to interpret and communicate the executive's intent to other managers.
- Troubleshoots issues related to office management, including telephony, computers, printers, and facilities.
- Coordinates offsite meetings, events and manages all necessary logistics.
- Improves administrative processes/methods to increase efficiency and simplify workflow.
- Will handle of processing expense reports and creation and updating of other complex reports.
- Collects, prepares, analyzes, and communicates relevant information to various departments.
- Responsible for presentation creation and report writing. (MS PowerPoint, Word)
- Update and maintain Org Charts.
- Establishes procedures for orderly operations.
- Coordinates meetings, reserves rooms, catering, set-up and clean-up.
- Assists with special projects, events, and promotions.
- Assists in taking orders and maintaining supplies, and arranging for equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced PC skills (proficiency with MS-Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Outlook.)
- Excellent written and verbal skill-sets with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Strong organizational, initiative, process, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, high profile environment with excellent personal skills required.
- Must be flexible and able to switch gears quickly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ Administrative experience supporting 1 or more department heads/executives in corporate setting.
- Must have experience dealing with confidential information.
Physical demands : While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend 4-8 per day sitting and working at a computer. The ability to adjust focus, use hands to grasp, finger, handle, reach or feel and sit for prolonged periods are needed for this position. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication utilizing a headset.
Work environment : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brick/Mortar locations : Regularly requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Regularly requires working with other in a close proximity and sharing workspaces. Requires the understanding that the noise level in the Call Center is that of an office environment and will rise significantly during peak hours.
Work at Home locations : Required that employees work in a distraction-free workplace and is ergonomically set to meet the company’s standards.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia : MIP PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION The HR Administrative Assistant is responsible for presentation creation and report writing, copying and assembly of various materi [...]
We are looking for a bilingual (English & French) Customer Service Agent to join our dynamic team! In this position you will - Monitor emails, phone & text messages and answer our customers prompt [...]
Virtual Emily is looking for an Administrative Assistant! We are looking for an energetic and highly detail-oriented self-starter with excellent people skills to support and partner with high execut [...]
Qvantel is a Telecom industry pioneer with over two decades of experience leading successful cloud-based digital BSS transformations for Communication Service Providers across Europe, Northern Africa, [...]