This position performs technical service and support day-to day business on Agfa X-Ray systems (DR´s, CR´s and printers) to customers and internal staff. FOCUS ON DR´S SYSTEMS. The FSE must repair and fix, Install / Standard configuration, training the customer escalating when necessary problems to 2nd and 3rd tier support.
Assist internal and external customers (e.g. user, freelancer, colleagues from all business areas, HQ etc.) on-site and remotely on technical questions and issues identifying opportunity for up-selling Agfa Services and Products and pass on up-selling opportunities to sales as required contributing to growth of business.
The objective of this position is consolidate a solid local service team to improve customer satisfaction.
- Assure quality of new implementations of DR´s X-Ray systems; Make corrective maintenance.
- Reduce time for resolution of cases giving a workaround when spare parts import process take more than 5 days. (7 days KPI); Correct escalation of cases with high complexity.
- Manage communication channel with AGFA Headquarters specialists, exchange information according to AGFA Guidelines (time and format).
- Follow the correct customer satisfaction process, asking for feedback to customers after all services that could have a potential fail recurrence.
- Document and close properly all complaints and change request which he is owner.
- Complete bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar.
- Desirable at least 3 years of experience working with Computed & Direct Radiography X-Ray systems
- At least 3 years of experience working with healthcare solutions and equipments
To be successful in the position, you will need:
Languages : Spanish and English (Intermediate/Advanced).
- Desirable good knowledge in X-Ray systems, function and workflow of Imaging or Radiology Department of Hospitals.
- Use of tools for calibration, preventive and corrective maintenance of all parts of X-Ray systems (floor mounted, mobile and ceiling systems).
Human Relations Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure, while appropriately managing customer concerns / escalations / expectations.
- Customer service skills, including the demonstrated ability to work constructively with both internal and external client groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to network in a global environment (Agfa network) and build relationships with geographically remote personnel. Time management, organization, prioritization and follow-up skills.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken. Team work and communication.
- English written and spoken.
- Availability to travel to all countries of local Region. (NOLA)
- Networking intermediate knowledge, wifi and physical network configurations. Use of applications for signal test and operating systems networking tools.
- Operating systems advanced skills, use of logging, and security of applications running on MS Windows OS.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Job Segment: Maintenance, Engineer, Field Engineer, Radiology, Telecom, Manufacturing, Engineering, Healthcare, Technology
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante entidad de salud se encuentra en búsqueda de técnicos auxiliares de enfermería con mínimo 1 año de experiencia preferiblemente con conocimiento en [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante empresa en el sector tecnológico con más de 20 años de experiencia en el mercado requiere para su equipo de trabajo técnico, tecnólogo, ingeniero [...]
Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia Importante IPS, de la ciudad de Bogotá, requiere para su equipo de trabajo Terapeuta respiratoria con especialización en cuidado intensivo o con experiencia en el [...]
Reconocida boutique de vestidos de baño ubicada en el norte de la ciudad requiere para su equipo de trabajo AUXILIAR LOGÍSTICA CON EXPERIENCIA EN MANEJO DE EXCEL Y EXPORTACIONES para realizar las si [...]