- Assure we achieve monthly target in Volume, Revenue & Transactions
- Lead & Coordinate the process across the system to execute the Look of Success @ Market
- Identify local opportunities and generate proposals with action plans through deep analysis about regions performance.
- Support a joint planning process and align targets & activities with the bottler. Assure correct & efficient DMI allocation & execution
- Lead and execute the implementation of road to market models in the regions.
- Assure Perfect Serve of 100% Customers & Key Portfolio Availability, in line with RGM strategy
- Years or experience: 5 to 8 years of professional experience in trade marketing area.
- Frequently demonstrates Accountability & Collaboration behaviors
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Franchise Leadership skills
- Marketplace knowledge
- Analytical Thinking, Leadership, Initiative, Teamwork, Work under Pressure, Adaptability
- Tools: Windows (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Availability to travel frequently within the country (+50%)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Remote Time zone GMT-07:00 to GMT-03:00 Additional requirements (other than skills) 4+ years of experience automating web/app Knowledge in GIT, CI, Unit testing, and API Testing [...]
Description We are Hillrom, a multinational company with sales of $2.9B in the medical device industry. We lead by heart-head-guts and this year we were recognized as one of the top 50 companies by D [...]
Responsibilities: - Assure we achieve monthly target in Volume, Revenue & Transactions - Lead & Coordinate the process across the system to execute the Look of Success @ Market - Identify local [...]
Sales Manager Hospital Channel What You Will Do - Ensure the sales revenue targets for Institutional business in Colombia - Identify, develop and implement commercial plans aligned with busines [...]