Departamento de Bolívar
- Working with an established project team on a long term collaborative contract in the northwest suburbs of the Adelaide metro area.
- Ability to gain hands on experience in various aspects of the construction industry.
- Align your career goals with an industry leader who will provide you an environment to develop and succeed.
Fulton Hogan Utilities has an exciting permanent full time opportunity to join our project team in Bolivar Adelaide. You will have experience working in a site based role where you have provided administrative support. You will thrive under pressure,
have the ability to switch task based on priorities and most importantly you will provide solutions through effective coordination and administration to the project.
You will be Responsible for
You will be a dynamic Site Administrator with experience in the following areas;
- Coordination of site inductions, site registers (for example SWMS, permits, Management Plans)
- Sorting and administration of all invoices, statements, purchase orders and dockets
- Allocating costs to correct cost codes
- Coordination of site deliveries and visitors. You will also be accountable for the support services to site (waste disposal, cleaning etc.)
- General office duties
What we need from you?
- Ideally you have previous experience as a Site Administrator in a utilities or construction environment
- You will demonstrate time management and organisational skills with ability to look at a new (improved) way of doing things
- You will be driven by and take initiative to address issues as they arise
- You will easily develop good working relationships with internal and external customers who always comment on your confidence and ability to delivery
- You will pride yourself on maintaining a high attention to detail, with strong data entry skills who is an excellent communicator
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Funciones o actividades del contrato Planear menús, determinar tamaño de porciones de alimentos, estimar ingredientes y costos de los alimentos y solicitar suministros. Preparar y cocinar menús [...]
Funciones o actividades del contrato Realizar actividades de implementación de los sistemas de gestión. Coordinar y hacer seguimiento a las actividades del sistema integrado de gestión. Docume [...]
Sobre la empresa empresa dedicada a la venta de sistemas de salud Responsabilidades - Atracción de talento - Manejo de bolsas de empleo - Manejo de mediciones - Manejo de base de dat [...]
Sobre la empresa Es una empresa de. talla mundial y vendedora de productos quirúrgicos Por qué trabajar con nosotros Por que es una. compañía de nivel mundial Responsabilidades - re [...]