Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT), the leading cybersecurity vendor in Latin America by units and revenue according to IDC, is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to join its all-star marketing organization in Bogota, Colombia.The Business Development Representatives (BDR) will be dedicated to opening doors for our sales teams and driving the acquisition of new business prospects as a part of the organization.
Primary duties include adding new customer acquisitions, promoting products, and driving interest with the goal of propelling meetings for sales teams to complete – to generate opportunities in the region for Fortinet. The BDS is responsible achieving quotas for meetings set,
opportunities generated, and reaching net-new prospects. A successful BDS will regularly exceeds assigned marketing quota objectives, maintains close ties to sales teams, and maintains a flawless customer experience in compliance with Fortinet processes and policies.
This position reports directly to the Business Development Manager. You will maintain day-to-day contact with your assigned Major Accounts Manager and collaborate closely within an industry-leading Marketing Team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve quotas for meetings set, opportunities generated, and reaching net-new prospects.
- Maintain a minimum of Fortinet Network Security Expert Level-3 Certification (NSE3), as well as training in the necessary solutions, products, and positioning for segments and verticals. BDSs influence prospects to drive their interest in considering solutions and services through their understanding our solutions and products, as well as handling a prospect’s questions with a high-level understanding of business scenarios.
- Track and improve your performance as it pertains to marketing quotas and penetration of the assigned prospect accounts.
- BDSs will cold call into provided lists, as well as conduct warm/hot calls with provided leads/tools that are generated through a number of our marketing tactics and platforms.
- Follow outbound/inbound lead strategy to maximize performance to drive sales and generate meetings for our sales team members – focusing on quality in generating opportunities as a result.
- Quotas/goals and metrics will drive a portion of compensation for each BDS.
- Be accountable for exceeding individual and team quotas.
- Meet day-to-day tracking expectations and adhere to policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Be motivated in providing the best solutions for Fortinet prospects and customers.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, straightforward and professional manner in Spanish and English.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in the BDS or similar role within the technology sector is key.
- Be flexible and adaptable in regard to schedules, based on business needs within the Latin American and US time-zones.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is important, and knowledge in telemarketing/tele sales platforms is a plus.
- Ability to use a personal computer and demonstrate proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more for the purposes of communicating, data analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with customer interaction in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Experience with processes in a call center sales/marketing environment with direct connection to sales and sales outcomes required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the Technology Industry.
- 2+ year of management experience.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent experience preferred
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride. This role will support the delivery of Mondelēz Int [...]
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most [...]
Together, we can beat cancer. At Varian, we bring together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver eas [...]
Basic Qualifications - Fluent English and Spanish, spoken and written is required. - 2 years experience as a Training Specialist in a BPO environment. - Proficient in developing spreadsheet [...]