We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for User Experience Designers to join our Design Studio! This Studio focuses on bringing quality, design, strategy, and production to worldwide digital challenges.
You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios.
Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an Agile POD. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Have imagination and love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable to take a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Strong knowledge of the stages of the design process, from inception to final delivery.
- Familiarity with user research, product analysis, interaction design and usability testing.
- Experience with web and mobile application design, responsive design and grid principles.
- Skills in intermediate planning and collaboration tools.
- Working experience with agile teams and production of design documentation.
- Ability to work in teams to propose solutions and agree on opportunities.
- Experience in similar positions.
- Proficient in Interaction and design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Framer, Figma and Invision, is a plus!
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone's careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI! Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue [...]
Requisitos:Skills and experience needed: 3- years of experience: Adobe Illustrator, UI design, UX design. Must have potential to develop: Figma, Adobe. Additional requirements (other than skills): [...]
Are you an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best [...]
Requisitos:We have an open position for a Software Engineer with 2-3 years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer to integrate into the product team of one of our largest and most important clients. [...]