Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
The Intern position is responsible for supporting projects and/or client engagements providing general research and analysis as required.
The main focus is on delivery to internal and external clients, generally under guidance and supervision and is predominantly desk/office based. Interns will support Korn Ferry consultants who will provide exposure to our culture, consulting methodology, IP, tools, and service offerings. Although not directly accountable for business development, Interns may have chances to support the business development efforts of others through basic research, coordination and administration.
- Monitoring of companies to collect and/or update salary information, practices, and benefits for salary surveys.
- Detailed analysis of payroll.
- Quality control of payroll information and questionnaire on salary practices and benefits sent by clients.
- Internal Relationship with consultants from the area as well our global processing areas.
- External relationships that include calls to clients to update salary, internship information and benefits.
- Continuous coordination with the global processing center in the Czech Republic.
Skills & Experience
- Pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or related.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and able to provide expertise to the team
- Advanced English
- Student who is currently finishing their undergrad – can be hired for up to 1year
- Knowledgeable in statistics and math
- Strong data analytics skills, will need to take information from clients and bring to team
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Domestika we are looking for a Colombian Country Lead to help strengthen and drive our Colombian operations. As Country Lead for Colombia, you will be responsible for leading Domestika's Colombian [...]
EMPRESA MULTINACIONAL DE TELECOMUNICACIONES EN LA CIUDAD DE BOGOTA, REQUIERE PARA SU ÁREA DE CALL CENTER, HOMBRES Y MUJERES ENTRE LOS 18 A 50 AÑOS DE EDAD PARA LABORAR EN BOGOTA ATENCION EN SOPORTE [...]
- Registrar oportunamente los ingresos de materiales en SAP - Documentación y Archivo - Garantizar el envío de la factura al cliente final junto con los requisitos exigidos por el cliente (cer [...]
Se necesitan operarios con experiencia en confección de dotaciones hospitalarios, pago al destajo por prenda o por operación, estamos ubicados en el barrio bosque popular, si usted no posee experien [...]