About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries andboasts more than 185,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities:Corporate & Institutional Banking and Retail Banking & Services(comprised of four Domestic Markets – Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg – andInternational Financial Services). In its Corporate & InstitutionalBanking, BNP Paribas enjoys top positions in Europe and the Americas, and solidand fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific. In Latin America, BNP Paribas hasa strong presence mostly through Corporate & Institutional Banking and InternationalFinancial Services with approximately 4,000 employees and offices in six keymarkets: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile,
Peru and Argentina.
About BNP Paribas Corporate andInstitutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNPParibas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider ofsolutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutions, and operatesacross EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas.The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is atop European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises inSpecialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five Houseworldwide. BNPParibas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to itsclients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (tradefinance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A;, project finance),global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives),risk management, and securities services.
Advisory Americasdelivers corporate finance advisory services for mergers and acquisitionsthroughout the Americas (North and Latin America). The team includes over 70bankers located in New York, San Francisco, Mexico City, Bogota, São Paulo, andSantiago de Chile.
Within Latin America,the team is organized geographically along four regions: Mexico, Brazil, AndeanRegion and Southern Cone. While covering all industries, the team is organizedalong three primary investment banking industry groups: Energy &Renewables; Infrastructure; and Financial Institutions.
Contribute actively to the origination and execution of M&A; advisory activities in the Energy & Renewables sector across Latin America
Day-to-day management of all aspects of M&A; buy-side and sell-side transactions (including preparation of marketing materials, financial analyses, information package, coordination with transaction stakeholders and third-party advisors, etc.)
Manage the entire preparation of origination materials (including writing industry themes, market updates and financial analyses) as well as playing a pivotal role in presenting ideas in meetings
- Relationship Building.
The Vice President will work closely with Associates and Analysts on transactions, marketing, research, pitch preparation and deal execution. The primary focus will be idea generation and transaction execution as well as overall team leadership and mentoring
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics – preferably, Master’s Degree or MBA
- 4+ years of relevant experience in M&A;, Project Finance (or other structured finance) preferably in a bulge bracket or large boutique investment bank, and/or in the Energy & Renewables sectors
- In-depth M&A; transaction understanding, with a broad corporate finance skillset, and direct experience assisting in the origination and execution of M&A; transactions
- Relevant exposure to the Energy & renewables industry
- Globally oriented to support cross-border corporate finance activity (i.e., referrals, origination and execution opportunities) across the Americas, Europe and Asia
- Exceptional client service skills, and superior people skills to ensure constructive dialogue and positive cooperation both internally and externally
- Ability to assist in the identification of cross-sell opportunity to fully penetrate BNPP products to clients
- Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with the ability and willingness to guide and train more junior team members
- Strong financial modelling capabilities and in-depth knowledge of corporate finance theory
- Client-focused, deal-driven, credible, and a highly energetic professional
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of intellect, professionalism, and integrity
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa dedicada a la fabricación de alimentos se encuentra en la búsqueda de coordinador de calidad y ambiental, para contratar de manera inmediata, se ofrece estabilidad laboral y creci [...]
Descripción Reconocida empresa del sector de licores se encuentra en búsqueda de mercaderista, mínimo de 1 año de experiencia en el sector Retail - MODERNO (almacenes de cadena) preferiblemente e [...]
Naranjo capacitaciones requiere vendedor telefónico para realizar suscripciones uso de plataforma educativa diseñada para la crianza infantil. producto nuevo y exclusivo. Excelentes habilidades comu [...]
Importante fabrica textil requiere para su equipo de trabajo operarios en revisión de terminado de telas con experiencia mínimo de 2 años. Personas Interesados comunicarse al numero de celular men [...]