SAP Service Cloud
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics,
lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
***PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR ENGLISH RESUME***
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Office of Ethics and Compliance is a part of Board area of SAP’s CEO, and reports to both CEO Christian Klein as well as the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board. Our mission is to advance SAP’s business goals by promoting a culture of integrity, and by mitigating a defined set of legal risks. Our focus includes compliance with the FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), UK Bribery Act, and other global anti-corruption and bribery laws, anti-competition compliance (in tandem with field legal), intellectual property compliance and export controls regulations’ support with other key departments.
Group Chief Compliance Officer and Head of OEC, Vivianne Gordon-Pullar, reports directly to the CEO and Executive Board Member, Christian Klein.
The Senior Legal Counsel / Compliance Officer (Investigations) will report directly to the Regional Compliance Officer (Investigations) – Americas. She/he will perform internal investigations in the area of bribery, corruption, significant financial fraud and other assigned investigations/audits and will work closely with the Field Compliance Officers, the Partner Audit Team, and other colleagues from the OEC and the Corporate Audit Team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduation from an accredited law school in Colombia;
- 2-3 years of experience in conducting corporate investigations and/or audits preferred;
- Significant experience in conducting witness interviews preferred;
- Significant experience in drafting Investigation Memoranda preferred;
- Significant experience in e-discovery (document review) preferred;
- Highly-structured work approach, quick comprehension, ability to understand highly complex topics and interdependencies;
- Analytical, communication skills and networking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business and legal English;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish;
- Open, friendly, creative personality with service-oriented professional attitude;
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Independently lead investigations with minimal supervision
- Liaise and effectively collaborate with the OEC team and SAP stakeholders
- Communicate results of investigation clearly and in a timely manner
- Prepare and present information to management at internal and external meetings
- Resolve issues of complexity and across teams
- Develop collaborative work relationships within OEC and across board areas and functions
- Serve as trusted advisor and functional peer to other teams within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A friendly, diverse and team-oriented work environment;
- Great benefits and opportunities for professional growth;
- Flexible work arrangements;
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante compañia a nivel nacional requiere para su equipo de trabajo ASESOR para su equipo de trabajo en SALAS DE VENTAS. Bachiller con un (1) año de experiencia en sector inmobiliario y manejo [...]
- Se requiere Profesional con experiencia como Asesor Viajero con el fin de promocionar y comercializar productos y servicios de ingeniería y arquitectura. Contrato Obra o Labor + salario básico [...]
- Profesional en nutrición con experiencia en el desarrollo de actividades de promoción de estilos de vida saludables en población trabajadora. Excelente presentación personal, cumplimiento, respo [...]
- Importante compañía de BPO requiere Profesional en Administración de empresas, Ingeniería Industrial y carreras afines con 2 o mas años de experiencia en estructuración y coordinación de Proy [...]