Central Business Solutions, Inc
Position Role/Tile: Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO or Southern VA, or San Antonio, TX
Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience working in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• At least 3.0 years of working experience in deploying CyberArk Digital Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, and Privilege Session Manager to large enterprises
• Practical experience with Windows Certificate Authority PKI solutions, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
• 3+ years' experience implementing, administering, and supporting privileged access and identity governance technologies and related infrastructure
• 3+ years' experience querying and binding objects in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• 3+ years' experience administering Active Directory objects, architecture, and back-end infrastructure
• Familiarity with Microsoft Red Forest / Bastion
• Familiarity with network devices and architecture
• CISSP/CEH-level understanding of security methodologies pertaining to user access, authentication, and authorization
• Windows 2016 and 2019 Server OS installation, configuration, and deployment (MCSE certifications a plus)
• Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data (Analyzing Error Logs)
• 3+ years' proficiency with database querying languages and methods (SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Familiarity with Web 2.0 data parsing methods and protocols (REST, SOAP, Open API, XML, JSON, etc.)
• Demonstrable experience (at least two years working with enterprise production code) in applicable scripting languages (PowerShell, Java script, Python, etc.)
• Must possess or be able to obtain Cyber Ark Certified Deliver Engineer (CDE)
• DoD 8570 Certified – IAT Level II or IAM Level II.
• Relevant industry certifications highly desired (e.g. CISSP, CEH, CHFI, SSCP, CCSP, etc.)
• Familiarity with ITIL , SDLC, and DevOps procedures and best practices (ITIL certifications a plus)
The Security Engineer will install and configure Cyber Ark's Privileged Access Security solution to monitor, detect, alert, and report privileged user activities and behaviors.
Primary Responsibility The candidate will support ongoing Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Projects and will actively participate in improving the overall security posture for our clients. Candidates will work on a security team to prioritize and execute on tasks required for solution delivery.
Candidates will lead the analysis and refinement of client requirements, creation of technical documentation, product deployment and configuration, development of customized system enhancements and provide expert support.
Required Technical Competencies:
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Se requiere Técnico en mercadeo y ventas o afines con mínimo 1 año de experiencia, en Ventas, conocimientos comprobados en Mercadeo y Administración o afines que impliquen manejo base de datos y [...]
This position is primarily responsible for helping plan, select, coordinate and implement Design Build related policies, programs, and practices that support and advance the Companys long:term busines [...]
ECC is seeking qualified candidates for a construction Health and Safety Supervisor position. This position will work on:site at the project location. ECC is a federal government prime construction co [...]
Star Furniture, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is looking for Sales Consultants to join our team and provide an exceptional customer experience for all our guests. What Star Offers: Competitive com [...]