In this internship you will have exposure with important clients, regional executives or partners or even working for regional internal and external customers.
You will analize KPIs (key perfomance indicators) and sales information. This is vital so that all the stakeholders of the company can make the best decisions.
You will learn about Excel, PBI, SQL, among others. Fundamental tools in any company.
Presentation of weekly results to different leaders within Intel. This improves your presentation skills and gives you exposure
Giving support in meetings with clients will improve your negotiation skills and makes you get to know them better.
Support in online marketing campaigns,
trending online channel in any company today. It is necessary to know how it works and what tools exist.
In addition, you will never be alone, an internship team from various countries of America will help each other to solve any problem.
Flexible working time based on objectives and the opportunity to develop any project or idea in order to improve some aspect of Intel processes, are other great benefits you get in this internship.
- Collect and analyze market data to identify trends, opportunities and needs of the computer industry in the retail channel.
- Monitoring and comparative analysis of the behavior of the portfolio of products available in the national market.
- Support the commercial team in the development, implementation and analysis of results of commercial activities.
- Support in the development, monitoring and analysis of results of the different marketing strategies developed in the assigned channel.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Proactivity/Initiave and Dynamism
- Attention to detail
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Fast learner
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Student of bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- Excellent handling of Office tools: excel pivot tables for example.
- Advanced English level
- High analytical and numerical capacity.
- Basic Power BI
- Willing to work at least for 1 year
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Intel is looking for a Communications and Public Relations (PR) intern with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen sense for what makes compelling news. This p [...]
Job Description Intel develops technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Come build the future with us. This Internship is designed to launch [...]
Job DescriptionIn this internship you will have exposure with important clients, regional executives or partners or even working for regional internal and external customers. You will analize KPIs ( [...]
Job Description In this internship you will have exposure with important clients, regional executives or partners or even working for regional internal and external customers. You will analize KPIs [...]